BonCloud

In-game Name:

CloudMIa

SteamID:

DiscordID:

BonCloud#1312

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):

Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75-word minimum)

I think I should be in the chaos insurgency because of my resourcefulness and leadership I can use for the chaos insurgency. Chaos insurgency was such an interesting concept when I heard of it during my time researching all about the SCP foundation, and its way more interesting being able to play it in a Garry's mod server that could bring so many results and scenarios to put up within the chaos insurgency, I've had experience with other roles like this before, I believe I have good aim, I follow orders when they're given to me, and I'm a fairly good milsim roleplayer. For these reasons i believe I should join the chaos insurgency

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I'm an excellent pick if you need someone interested in pushing the game forward or a determined player that will do anything to make sure the mission gets completed

How active can you be?

about 3/5 hours a day

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

I do!

Edited by BonCloud

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji under last message to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

spacer.png

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Reuqesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

• Shery locked this topic