Ban Appeal- Denied

LaFoursh

1. Steam Name: Doodoofart

2. Ingame Name: Boba Fett the Bounty Hunter

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197922265

4. Ban Length: 9 Days

5. Admin that Banned you: [GL] Lego TIE Pilot

6. Reason for Ban:  ARDM x22 / MARDM

7. Dispute: I had recently bought the 20$ guild Bounty Hunters pack about 1 hour before I got banned and wanted to RP as the bounty hunters. I was RPing as IG 88 and was inside the ST Bunks because there was a lot of commotion with Shock and the STs and other troops going on and I wanted to see what was happening. This was a PDB after an event ended. I notice that the Boba Fett job was unoccupied and I hopped onto it and came back to the PDB. Once I come back, I received a hit to kill an ST. I wait until Grim says his speech because I don't want to kill someone during his speech and then try to kill this ST. He said he was stuck in the corner and I noticed he was visibly rubber-banding to that corner and he was stuck. I try to shoot him with my gun and it didn't work. I had no tools in my arsenal other than the thermal detonator that could kill him. I originally thought that the thermal detonator was the sticky bomb you placed down to explode. I left clicked on the thermal detonator and saw that this was not a sticky bomb but was a grenade that I threw into the corner and I tried to stand in between the bomb and the troops to minimize damage. I did kill the person I had a hit on but I damaged the other STs and other troopers in the room. I was then immediately pulled into a sit and talked to the admin and was banned. I had no intention of damaging the other troops in the room and only tried to kill the person I had a hit on. The people that know me and I know that I wouldn't intentionally cause something like this.

Edited by LaFoursh

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

So, I had been told that boba fett (lafoursh at that time), had threw a thermal detonator into a room full of stormtroopers. After checking the logs, It had came up that he had done mass damage to a total of 22 individual people. I will admit, I feel that the way I had worded it wrong by putting the ARDM x22. In my defense, I had been the only available staff at the time and I have not been put in that situation prior. When I had reviewed the logs, it showed all the damage dealt and to all the people. So in result of that incident I had banned him for 1 day since that the most I can do as a senior moderator. I did briefly speak to him in regards to what had happened (during the time I had pulled him) I told him what he had done wrong and the unfortunate consequences for the incident. after looking more into his side, I feel that this whole incident is just a poor lapse in judgement on both parties.

Edited by Bepiks

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

As the current Stormtrooper Commander, I can say that he had previously initiated combat on at least 3 or 4 different players during this debriefing, before the aforementioned incident with the thermal detonator (he was IG88 at the time). To provide greater context, there were anywhere between 20 to 30 Stormtroopers all cramped into the Stormtrooper Bunks, constantly killing each other, spamming the voice chat, and screaming slurs. Most, if not all, of the combat initiated by him was in an effort to help quell the chaos, either by defending another player from being killed, myself included, or by "tagging" an unruly trooper to mark them for Shock Security to arrest, since it was almost impossible to read any names in this scenario. As for the thermal detonator, I was a witness, and dub his story as accurate. While I do not condone his actions, nor do I believe that he should go unpunished, I do believe that he had good intentions, and should have a less severe punishment as a result.

• Like 1

Current: N/A

Former: Stormtrooper Commander Grim

-1 this seems as tho zero thought was put into this action. Although it may not of had malicious intent behind it I feel the lack of fore thought and common sense make this ban valid because even if it was the one you place the same outcome would have arisen. 

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander