Cecil's LRRM Application

Am I fit/ready to be an LRRM? (State why in replies)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I fit/ready to be an LRRM? (State why in replies)

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Cecil Stedmen 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65369818

Current Rank: ARRM

Rank you are applying for: LRRM

How long have you been at your current rank? 1 Week

How long have you been in the Rapid Response Unit: I joined RRU as a full fledged member on the 14th after I completed RRU Training, was accepted into RRU a few days before but don’t when that occurred. From 9/17 to 10/21 wasn’t on the server due to a cooling fan error. Subtracting a month I’d have 3 months of experience in RRU.

What timezone are you in? EST

How many warns do you have? 0 on PoliceRP, 5 on other servers from years ago.

Link to warns: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198091005365

Why do you think you should be promoted to LRRM? Well I think for starters, I have arguably across the past 3 months been one of the most active members of RRU; with it being very rare that other RRU members showed up on the server with the main exception being Stackable, the previous RRU Director. While I’d say I don’t main RRU; I’d estimate I have around 80 hours at least in RRU over the past few months. My activity can definitely improve but I’d still say I’m one of the most active members of RRU. Secondly, I believe I am very mature and able to see all sides of a situation better than most people. I'm good at preventing my emotions from turning into inappropriate actions which is something a lot of people struggle to do. There are 2 sides to every story, which is important to realize when dealing with reports on RRU members. This also allows me to focus any punishments on correcting behavior/SOP breaks rather than being excessively punitive, an important trait of a good leader. Lastly, I am excellent when it comes to training new recruits, my training takes a bare minimum of 45 minutes because of my assume nothing mentality, which has very positive effects on the recruits knowledge of the SOP and protocol when it comes to EMS/RRU stuff since it’s clear they fully understand everything. My belief is that fast trainings are NOT full trainings which across all departments I do FTO stuff in, is the most effective stance to ensure the trainee is fully trained for the department they have joined. I hope RRU high command and everyone viewing this takes the facts above into consideration when reviewing this application. I have been very interested in helping out RRU for quite a while now. I feel I can do the most for RRU as a low command member and hope everyone viewing this application understands and appreciates my enthusiasm for RRU.

Do you agree to be Professional and Mature? Yes, I do.

Do you agree that you will stay active and help the department in any way? I agree to do so to the best of my ability.

Do you agree that High Command can strike, demote, or remove you for any reason following a rule break? I fully understand.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Major +support 

Great guy 

great command member 

active

mature 

your a awesome dude hope you get it 

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

On 11/4/2021 at 1:55 AM, Vader said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Professional

I think you really deserve it

good luck!

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator

Accepted

minisigforums.webp