Fix the Dr Maynard /Dr.Bright / Dr Thaddeus models

Nydekore

What bug is occurring? A lot of Research Enlisted/CMD job models are missing as well as some field agent models

Is it tied to a specific job, swep, player model, etc? The models are on Research HCMD, Foundation Doctor, Research Command, and Senior Researcher. They seem to be all of the ones that use the white lab coats 

Has it only occurred once, or is it continuous? Continuous

Please provide screenshots or a short video of the bug in action: https://imgur.com/a/upJatc9
https://imgur.com/a/KoRCJoV

https://imgur.com/a/dIzXova

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Almost killed Dr. Maynard yesterday because someone in E11 called out that the CI Heavy was an error so I see an error and shoot it (I was in EZ while CI were supposedly on site) and turns out I almost killed Maynard so this needs to get fixed before someone gets in trouble.

#RipRND you will be missed

• 2 weeks later...

Yes this bug is annoying as fuck when you play on maynard and everyone mistakes you for someone else plus its not fun to be in third person on the maynard job

• Like 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

What are you suggesting? - Fixing the dr maynard,thaddeus,and bright models as they have been errors for a while for me and other people have also reported them being errors as well and it makes it very hard to rp when everyone mistakes you for another class when you are a error and playing the job is unfun since most of the time people play those jobs on thirdperson. (BTW I know some people can see the model but alot of other people just see the models as errors and i have everything downloaded on the workshop including hitbox fixes and all that)

How would this change better the server? - Would make it where all the models could be seen and not just walking errors

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - none whatsoever

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Maynard,thaddeus,bright,and you know everyone that cant see the models and only see errors

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

They are fine for me, might wanna redownload the content pack for the server.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Moved to the correct section; In the future if you're making a suggestion to fix something, then it's more of a bug report then suggestion!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• 4 weeks later...