Charlotte's Staff Application- Accepted

Clover1

What is your in-game name?: TacticalAgent Sophia Doe MIF82 or Charlotte

What is your steam name?: Clover

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:75836345

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I used to be staff on a Clonewars RP server where i had to deal with Mingy players and Rule breakers a lot.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 7 months ago

What date did you make your forums account? October 27th 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? None, I aint a donator as of the Time im writing this.

How many warns do you have on the server? 2 

Have you donated? Yes for royal guard.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

Timezone: GMT+1

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve the Rank of Trial Moderator, Because I can help people out very well, In my time on the server ive helped out people in a lot of things Including, Showing them around the Ship, Showing them Battalions, Overall Supporting Imperial RP Players as best as I can, I have a lot of experience with Helping New Players out and as a Id like to say very Old GMOD Player (4434 hours), I know a lot of things about the game and its Servers. Im Used to Moderating on Servers with a lot of New players and Minges so I would know how to properly deal with them and Hand out the Right Punishments for what they did. I am also a very Kind hearted Individual, I am always Nice to people No matter if they may not like me, I stay professional on the Job when im on the Server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would ask them Politely to calm down, If they did not comply i would Gag, and Warn them for MRDM, NCWS, Staff Diss, and any other relevant reasons, I would also see if anyone in game is able to ban them (Via Staff chat) if not i would request it in the discord and I would link their steamID and Discord.

Edited by Clover1

9 hours ago, MedicManSilver said:

+Support

Mother,

Great Player,

VERY Active

Very nice person in general

AO LT Commander 
TGM/Moderator
Former: 2LT and GM0
KitChan-Kitty

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support

Mother,

Great Player,

VERY Active

Very nice person in general

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER