Warning Appeal - Thin

LilThinMints

Your In-game Name: Thin

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419502660

The admin's name in-game: Coolcaz

What warning did you receive: ARDM/RDM

When did you receive this warning: 10/31/21

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: Was on a MTF cc in Nu7 bunks. Me, a FE and another Nu7 were goofing off, using our tools and hitting eachother around. During that, I hit several people in crossfire because of how small Nu7 bunks are. I hit several people on accident with the golf club while trying to hit the others. I also damaged one with a frag. After tabbing out for a few minutes I was brought to a sit by Coolcaz after Pillarcat called a sit. I got the warn afterwards.

Why do you think this warn was false: Even though it's encouraged not to 1v1 in Nu7 bunks, lots of people still do it, and I do too. I didn't mean to hit the afk people, and I didn't kill anyone afk while doing it. I did hit them a few times but stated in the sit that it all was a accident on injuring them.

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

I think that the excuse of "It was crossfire, I didn't intend to hit them" is a very legitimate thing in a messy combat scenario in D-Block or LCZ, where there are often firefights between MTF & CI with a lot of non-combatant bystanders nearby.

You were shooting (And apparently also throwing grenades) in a confined space with no reasoning nor need to do so. Not only does that violate Nu7 SOP, it was just a dumb decision.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support

You get told almost every if not every meeting to not rdm in bunks and fighting in bunks is bad but yet you still did it.

you have also had recent issues getting you warns even from me so i have a hard time believing your story either way

Edited by FusionThunder

spacer.png

1 hour ago, FusionThunder said:

-Support

You get told almost every if not every meeting to not rdm in bunks and fighting in bunks is bad but yet you still did it.

you have also had recent issues getting you warns even from me so i have a hard time believing your story either way

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

2 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

-Support

You could have had a decent chance of appealing this if it were not for you throwing frags.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

3 hours ago, Phillers said:

I think that the excuse of "It was crossfire, I didn't intend to hit them" is a very legitimate thing in a messy combat scenario in D-Block or LCZ, where there are often firefights between MTF & CI with a lot of non-combatant bystanders nearby.

You were shooting (And apparently also throwing grenades) in a confined space with no reasoning nor need to do so. Not only does that violate Nu7 SOP, it was just a dumb decision.

-support

Phill said it perfectly. Not to mention you were pretty rude and callous in the sit as well. Given that and your general behavior, I find it hard to believe this was an accident. Not to mention you went up to an afk Nu-7 and hit them with a melee weapon right before the sit started.

Edited by Pillercat

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

1 hour ago, Pillercat said:

-support

Phill said it perfectly. Not to mention you were pretty rude and callous in the sit as well. Given that and your general behavior, I find it hard to believe this was an accident. Not to mention you went up to an afk Nu-7 and hit them with a melee weapon right before the sit started.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

5 hours ago, Phillers said:

2 hours ago, Pillercat said:

-support

these two gents said exactly what I was thinking

-SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

15 hours ago, Phillers said:

Why would you use grenades in a 1v1 in a confined space with bystanders?

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||