dFuZe's Ban Appeal

dFuZe

Steam Name: dFuZe

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799388779/

Ingame Name: dFuZe

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Weiss

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: I apologize for the words that I used, and if I offended anybody. At the time, I thought I was just making a lighthearted joke by saying "Whatever happened to white privilege." But I understand that not everyone might of taken it as I intended it to be taken, as a joke. I enjoy playing on the server, and I want to continue to play on this server. I understand in order for this to happen, I must not make such comments in the future. I intend to be a better player on the server, and to choose my comments more wisely.

It is my fault, and only my fault for my actions. However, I wish to right my wrongs and be a better person, while still being able to enjoy the server and play on a server that I so greatly enjoy. Thank you for taking the time to consider my Ban Appeal Request.

-dFuZe

-Support

For reference, this users track record: https://imgur.com/a/C8fhhRk
Perhaps if this were an isolated incident you'd have a shot but this seems like a repeated and horrid pattern of behavior.

I believe people may change but not in the course of weeks do you go from spewing hate to reformed person.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

-support 

Your ban reason was not just Racism, but "Multiple accounts of Racism/Homophobia" resulting in a permanent ban. You were given this ban just today. The chances of appealing a permanent ban on the day it was placed are slim to none. Wait a few months to a year and make another appeal to show you've changed, if you have by then.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

-Support

you are always minging on servers like PoliceRP and disrespecting people and also said the nword multiple times and also homophobia too. I don’t think you should be unbanned 

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-support 

was gonna happen at some point if u really wanted to play and enjoy this server you would have changed ur ways after the first few bans and you would have been perm banned ur close to 40 bans

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure