Pure's Trial moderator Application- Accepted

Pure

Should I get the position of Trial Moderator?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get the position of Trial Moderator?

• Yes?
    • No?

What is your in-game name?: Pure

What is your steam name?: unknown_mystic_

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:531763929

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667) pure#6718

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) nope first time

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) June or July this year

What date did you make your forums account? July 8th

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0Warn.thumb.png.4ad5054dcfea693267f42e9775ffe8ff.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  Well I believe I should be given a chance for the staff team because ever since I first joined the server I've seen people say or play not so good of things like the N word or playing type of ERP music or just ERP in general and I honestly want to try to keep those things on a low or and just help out anyway that I can, Another reason why I should be accepted to join the staff team is because I'm very active 6 weeks playing time ingame(around 1,008 hours) I'm also very friendly towards others and new people who join the server I try to help the people who have questions about in game things I mean I guess it is kind of my job since I'm a CPT in Nu7 mentoring new people enlisted NCO's whatever it may be I've always loved helping and I honestly want to continue with it by joining staff in anyway I can but starting off helping out as a trial mod if I do get accepted for the position what every feedback i can get is always appreciated. One thing I'd like to mention I am on in the off hours during the weekends I'm always up and early when usually staff is afk or when the server just got its daily reset and i always see staff sits when I was ET and no one ever taking them or just low staff activity so I'd like to be able to help out with that and not make the people who RP in the morning wait long or till a staff member gets on.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Firstly I would try to calm them down and of course if they don't I would gag them but I would prefer not to since I would like to hear why he RDM'd them and see if he is a new player and explain how the server works and even give him the MOTD if he hasn't read it, I would then see if the person who called the sit has any form of evidence whether it would be a photo or a video I would then after I have enough evidence I would teleport the person who made the sit back to where he was and tell him thanks then tell the person who did Mass RDM that he will be given a warning for Mass RDM and after I try to get a Admin+ to issue a ban for Mass RDM +5 days to be exact 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would firstly try to calm them down and try to see what happened then once I'm aware of the situation I would ask them to stop talking (in a kind voice though I don't talk) so I can hear everyone's part of the story and would tell them I would gag them if they keep rambling on further when I'm trying to hear a persons story after I hear, once I've heard all 5 of they're story's I would proceed to get evidence if it has something to do that can get them banned and let someone of higher ranking deal with it and tell them what's going on and what led to the point and see if its fit for a week ban or longer( firstly I would issue whoever did it a warning, it could have been for racism or homophobia or even something else similar) I would then proceed to thank them all for they're co-operation ( even if they didn't comply I just wanna show a good example of the staff we have on GL) and teleport them back where they were so they can continue with they're day 🙂 

Edited by Pure
  • Like 1

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

• Pure changed the title to Pure's Trial moderator Application
5 minutes ago, FBI-01 said:

+Support

-Friendly

-Active

-In ET

-What’s a trail mod?

Fixed thanks for the notice as well I didn't even see it. Also was in ET not anymore 

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

1 hour ago, FBI-01 said:

+Support

-Friendly

-Active

-Was ET

-What’s a trail mod?

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

13 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

+Support

never had a bad experience with this individual.

kind

great leader

level headed

great work ethic 

amazing person

Sums it right up!

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

16 hours ago, oofWill said:

+Support

Active, friendly towards me and everybody else ive seen.

New player friendly

Always looking to better someone

He would be a great fit on the staff team and I would love to see a purple tag before his name soon.

On 11/1/2021 at 1:52 AM, FBI-01 said:

+Support

-Friendly

-Active

-Was ET

-What’s a trail mod?

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

On 10/31/2021 at 9:52 PM, FBI-01 said:

+Support

-Friendly

-Active

-Was ET

-What’s a trail mod?

+ Support

+ Good Application

Note: Would Do Great As a Staff Member.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 10/31/2021 at 8:52 PM, FBI-01 said:

+Support

-Friendly

-Active

-Was ET

-What’s a trail mod?

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

+/-

My trust has been shaken a little bit though I highly doubt it will happen again. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG