MazuzaM Warn Appeal

MazuzaM

Steam Name: [GL] Sia Lodato Il SOOOOLE

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:520927466

Ingame Name: MazuzaM

Warn: Entering Dblock as E11

Admin that warned you: Shinspin

Dispute + Why do you think this warn was false:
I indeed entered peeked in Dblock as E11, long time ago I got told that I could peek in to kill Dclass in corners that are hiding, unfortunately Im wrong.
After this warn I spoke to some people to get sure about it and they told me Entering Dblock as E11 is a branch warn not a whole server warn. 
Im appealing my warn and willing to get striked in E11

Proof:
I dont know if it requires a proof but unfortunately I lost my Medal clip of me peeking in Dblock to kill a dclass

Ill be drawing one for you

| (door that divides Dblock from LCZ)
|  

Other E11 | MazuzaM

| Dclass

Best regards

Edit:
Definiton of FailRP: Doing something that is completely unrealistic from what you should do in RP
E11 entering Dblock: Doesnt deserve a server warn because even in RP E11 could enter and getting punished by CMD

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

This was the clip I was sent that initiated the warn for MazuzaM.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4IurdSpxZr-r7/l99Xq3COgj5S?invite=cr-MSxsS2IsMjc0MTkyMTAs

So yeah, I warned him for entering D-Block as E-11, not 'peeking'.

And you entered D-Block as a Combat Engineer, which you are not permitted to in the MOTD.
7e9fe06bca84dcf030c61735d048e5f6.png

Alright I didnt see that on the MOTD, Im willing to accept the warn 

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |