SawickM

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support
- Evidence supports what is being said
- New Evidence Further Supporting the reason for ban
- Clearly an ALT

Sorry Man but all the Evidence is there, in front of everyone to see

We’ve always gotten along Spectre but there is way too much evidence to ignore here.

Assault was a giant minge and caused many problems for me and the server as a whole, and its disappointing to see someone that I considered a friend turn out to be him.

Edited by A Frog

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

4 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support
- Clearly an ALT

ExBon Jovi

| Former 501st VCMDR | Former Agent Hask |

Movie Raise The Roof GIF by Star Wars

6 hours ago, CAO Penguin said:

I've known spectre a while he was one of the guys I look up to in Naval even with this kind of evadence I just don't see this being something Spectre would do. 

How can someone be so Respected and be so helpful and kind and then be the most Toxic person in another server. 

It would be like me going to the SPC containment server and acting like Beep Tee Bops it just wouldn't happen. 

But the evidence is so much and the voice is exactly the same to the point that it's overwhelming. 

This is sad 😔 

I'm sorry Spectre I don't want to do this but. 

+ support  

The evadence all points at you. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

18 hours ago, MrPickle said:

+Support

-Through extensive searching with the videos and looking at them you can clearly hear and tell that this is a ALT of "Spectre"

-Along with the new evidence it kind of makes it blatantly clear that it infact his ALT.

-There is no saying this isnt him when the voice matches with him on Imperial. 

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

20 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support
- Clearly an ALT

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 10/30/2021 at 1:05 PM, killuabz said:

Currently I am at a loss for words I know spectre and he does not seem like the type of guy to do this, but sadly there is so much evidence pointing towards him, I just dont know what to say other than Spectre I really hope this isn't you and I hope you can get this sorted out.

On 10/30/2021 at 4:13 PM, A Frog said:

We’ve always gotten along Spectre but there is way too much evidence to ignore here.

Assault was a giant minge and caused many problems for me and the server as a whole, and its disappointing to see someone that I considered a friend turn out to be him.

this is just disappointing 

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

17 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I wasn't going to comment, but we all knew something was up when we looked at our previous discord messages with you.  You say you haven't ever really played policerp, but yet I have dms from you from April of 2020 reporting somebody and another asking to join the discord. So you are obviously lying and you should probably just tell everybody the truth and take whatever is coming for you. Instead of completely lying about it, maybe you should have said you were trying to change and people would have more sympathy for you. @LucifersHoly

Screenshot_20211031-162240_Discord.jpg

@LucifersHoly I would like to see a response for this 🙂

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 10/30/2021 at 12:20 PM, LucifersHoly said:

Understandably its hard to believe, I have been questioned on this many times, and multiple people playing on Imperial off Police asking if I was this person. I have and will always deny it because ive never played police longer then having a funny night with some friends. I honestly dont know what I can do to help you believe that but god honest truth I dont know who this is. I dont even know what to say, cause ive been with imperial for about 1 year and a half and this is just so random. I have a full legal copy of Gmod so I dont understand the family share thing but I most definitely bought my own copy of Gmod, along with many other games. Also never went by the name assault, If there any evidence (Steam info) or further questions about this topic please feel free to contact me. I just dont know what to say

Cross-examination 

So now that a day or so has passed I would like to ask if you are still keeping with your story? You have denied being on an ALT account but I would like to ask you a few questions. Are you saying without a doubt that there just so happens to be someone who stopped playing Police RP around the time you started playing imperial sounds just like you? Talks in the same manner? Shares very similar Steam names? So similar in fact that some of them are shared with your previous aliases? I want you to think long and hard. Before SMT goes onto battle metrics RCON, (something I’m sure is gonna happen) to check the IP of both accounts and waste some of their precious time why don’t you admit this is you so this can be over with? I want to make this a very clear point that I have very good reason to believe you are lying and I have provided all I can to prove you are. Because the person who originally reported this to me decided to come out of anonymity of this very post (Rick) I would like to personally thank him for this info. Also I would like to thank Alpha for answering me in a very timely manner after I was told to seek him out.

19 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I wasn't going to comment, but we all knew something was up when we looked at our previous discord messages with you.  You say you haven't ever really played policerp, but yet I have dms from you from April of 2020 reporting somebody and another asking to join the discord. So you are obviously lying and you should probably just tell everybody the truth and take whatever is coming for you. Instead of completely lying about it, maybe you should have said you were trying to change and people would have more sympathy for you. @LucifersHoly

Also for reasons of him lying and manipulating everyone around his this whole time I don’t believe sympathy is or can be an option. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

3 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Also including this, i have also been in reports with Spectre, and even talked about PRP and him talking to me about specific people and command positions from PRP in the Naval chat when he was a crewman, and we actually met each other in PRP before he became a Admiral, and even get admin with 50+ warns, but i guess people have a deskside spectre, you honestly have disappointed me. Specially when you even lied to IMP. If this is true witch via the info and also proof we have there is a 90% there is. Meaning you lied not only to Imperial community, but also lied to Police rp community, meaning you lied to 60%!!!!!! OF THE COMMNUNITY FOR YOU HAVING A CLEAR RECORD. This honestly pisses me off.

+support.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+support 

Kinda sad you are still trying to say its not you lmao 

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

On 10/30/2021 at 2:01 PM, MrPickle said:

+Support

-Through extensive searching with the videos and looking at them you can clearly hear and tell that this is a ALT of "Spectre"

-Along with the new evidence it kind of makes it blatantly clear that it infact his ALT.

-There is no saying this isnt him when the voice matches with him on Imperial. 

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster