[GL] SawickM

2. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:62241714

3. The player's name in-game:

Spectre (Lucifer Apparently Assault)

4. The player's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] Spectre (Lucifer) Assault

5. What did the player do:

ALT accounting in order to bypass warns. It it my belief he did this to obtain staff and higher ranks on Imperial RP.

6. Evidence (REQUIRED):

Evidence of ALT:

This is spectre he is the one with the Deadpool Model named "ABC1". It is his voice. There is more proof I have but this video proves this is him. Be wary the clip has some racist remarks from the man in the cage (The time stamp skips it)

Seperate Steam Accounts:

Account that has multitude of warns:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198844818601

https://gyazo.com/7d90ad286d8d0060656b67aeb5ce5f2c

https://gyazo.com/4c6b00f2620d52af4b26f08bf8c0916d

Account Spectre currently plays on:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199120694268

Not so coincidental alias similarities:

His name as lucifer when he first joined Naval.

https://gyazo.com/623c7c140f66db7bcbc23dd972d74dde

His name as Lucifer when he first joined Forums.

https://gyazo.com/be800eb196d997034ef2a88afa1cb9f5

Upon looking up the "Lucifer" Accounts steamID I was lead here:

https://steamid.uk/profile/76561198844818601

Here you will see all names he has went by on Steam one of them being "Assault" a name he went by on Police RP where he obtained a majority of his warns. This name is also connected to the Forums account: @Assault The previous owner/member of the job "Floyd Lawton" the job spectre is on in the previous video. But if you look across all the update and posts for "Floyd Lawton" Spectre's Imperial RP Account's steamID (STEAM_0:0:580214270) is not in any of the posts the steamID that does come up is  STEAM_0:1:442276436. So how would he have access to the job if he isn't on any of the accounts added to it? It's because he is using an alt. 

I believe he is ALT-Accounting due to the fact he has many warns on his old account as you will see here: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198844818601 and wanted to bypass that. It is my belief he did this to obtain staff and reach higher ranks within Imperial RP and not have the reputation that he had on Police RP to carry over negatively onto Imperial. This is clearly wrong and needs to addressed. If he does this and get's away with it it sets a precedent that these actions are allowed when it's an explicit rule that you can not ALT-Account for any reason.

I have a hunch he is family sharing with is old account and I'm sure if it possible to check the IP address of both account it will match. 

7. What do you believe should happen to the player:

Spectre Should be permanently banned possibly blacklisted for manipulating his way into the trusted position of Admin onto our server and for causing harm to the Police RP community.

8. Any extra information:

@LucifersHolyI would really like for you to respond to this and please share as to why you did this and why you thought this was acceptable behavior. I also encourage anyone with more evidence of this to come forward with it on this post as it would help with the decision. An ex member of PoliceRP who now plays Imperial brought this to my attention and after reviewing over old clips sent this video to me to post.

Edited by SawickM
Made it pretty Additional evidence.
  • Sad 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+Support

Rip bozo, you fucked up.

Big sawicky on yo ass

• Like 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+Support

I'm a minge but spectre what the fuck

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

+ support

- Evidence supports what is being said

- This is absolutely unacceptable especially for an Admin of gaminglight and a high ranking member of naval 

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

Understandably its hard to believe, I have been questioned on this many times, and multiple people playing on Imperial off Police asking if I was this person. I have and will always deny it because ive never played police longer then having a funny night with some friends. I honestly dont know what I can do to help you believe that but god honest truth I dont know who this is. I dont even know what to say, cause ive been with imperial for about 1 year and a half and this is just so random. I have a full legal copy of Gmod so I dont understand the family share thing but I most definitely bought my own copy of Gmod, along with many other games. Also never went by the name assault, If there any evidence (Steam info) or further questions about this topic please feel free to contact me. I just dont know what to say

• Laughing 1

25 minutes ago, CAO Penguin said:

+/- support 

I've known spectre a while he was one of the guys I look up to in Naval even with this kind of evadence I just don't see this being something Spectre would do. 

Spectre you might want to check your account cause this sounds more like ether a Hack Job or a Stolen identity. 

If anyone has more evadence please come forward! 

I dont have any CCs... thats the thing I honestly dont understand (Respect to policeRP but I would never buy a CC on police rp)

25 minutes ago, CAO Penguin said:

+/- support 

I've known spectre a while he was one of the guys I look up to in Naval even with this kind of evadence I just don't see this being something Spectre would do. 

Spectre you might want to check your account cause this sounds more like ether a Hack Job or a Stolen identity. 

If anyone has more evadence please come forward! 

Currently I am at a loss for words I know spectre and he does not seem like the type of guy to do this, but sadly there is so much evidence pointing towards him, I just dont know what to say other than Spectre I really hope this isn't you and I hope you can get this sorted out.

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

1 hour ago, ZeEagle said:

+ support

- This is absolutely unacceptable especially for an Admin of gaminglight and a high ranking member of naval 

Edited by Kev

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

🧐

14 minutes ago, Kev said:

+ support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Additional info provided by @[GL] Alpha 

I don’t think it can get much clearer than this. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

12 minutes ago, SawickM said:

Additional info provided by @[GL] Alpha 

I don’t think it can get much clearer than this. 

+ Support
Video that Sawick provided at 0:26 you can clearly hear Assaults voice that sounds exactly like Spectre. 

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

1 hour ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support
- Evidence supports what is being said
- New Evidence Further Supporting the reason for ban
- Clearly an ALT

Sorry Man but all the Evidence is there, in front of everyone to see

Hey Spectre we have always got along but there is a massive stack of evidence ahead of you

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

+Support

-Through extensive searching with the videos and looking at them you can clearly hear and tell that this is a ALT of "Spectre"

-Along with the new evidence it kind of makes it blatantly clear that it infact his ALT.

-There is no saying this isnt him when the voice matches with him on Imperial. 

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

57 minutes ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support
- Clearly an ALT

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

+Support
- Clearly an ALT

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+Support 

The evidence is clear and it is clearly an ALT Account. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support
- Clearly an ALT

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support
- Clearly an ALT

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support
- Clearly an ALT

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

• Manager

+Support

Clear violation

Assualt was a very toxic member and if Spectre is actually Assault then I want to see him banned.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗