Ban appeal

Exuberance

I was banned for 1 week for massrdm even though another admin had already dealt with it and warned me they didn't ban me and an hour went by but i still got banned i wasnt even trying to mass rdm just testing weapon dmg on afk player in spawn

Also it had been an whole hour since that happened and i didn't get banned by the original admin so why is it i left and came back and got banned

-Support

No Format

" i wasnt even trying to mass rdm just testing weapon dmg on afk player in spawn" that's legit just RDM, you didn't kill the people without asking them first.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

1 hour ago, ShadowPL said:

-Support

No Format

" i wasnt even trying to mass rdm just testing weapon dmg on afk player in spawn" that's legit just RDM, you didn't kill the people without asking them first.

You also could have called ET to try the weapon out

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

"10/29/2021, 16:10:00 ImperialRP [GL] CollectiveWorldin 8 daysMRDM, LTAP (Extended for Ozzie)"

Not even in the right section. No format. 

One dude with the long name

Senior Moderator at Gaminglight SCPRP 

Site 50, [REDACTED], Finland

"Abuse no one and nothing, For abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision." - Chief Tecumseh