Chad B's Forum Diplomat Application

Chad B

In-Game Name: Chad B

Steam Name:  [GL]Chad B

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66578410

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Moderator/PoliceRP     [Permission from Jimmy James] 

How often are you online on the forums? Every Day

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?  I believe I am qualified for the position of forum diplomat because I have prior experience with this job/task, along with being professional and mature. I am active on the forums all the time, even during work I'm on my phone looking at post and seeing what's going on. I would love to help the community by policing the forms making sure there is no harmful content on the site. Along with being able to help with moving or locking posts when need be sounds rewarding. I take my Staffing serious on Gaminglight and this is just another way for me to help out the community and expand my staffing career.   

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?  As a PD Lieutenant in PoliceRP I am tasked with making difficult calls often, There was a situation with someone who I'd consider to be close to, He messed up in game and broke a major rule and I had to make the choice to demote him, I used good judgement and an unbias view and make the right decision. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?  I would start by hiding all the posts they are spamming, Next I would personal message said person and inform them that the spamming needs to stop and if they have an issue with a ban they can appeal it. I would include the ban appeal link in my message.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?  Firstly I would make a post stating,

Forum Diplomat Message

Please keep responses in this topic to +/- supports only! If arguing continues this post may be locked until SMT comes to a decision!

As I've seen on other posts, At the point If arguing does continue I'd lock the post. 

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

+Support 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

@Chad B Please message me on Discord | TAlila#7007!

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again.

Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥