Custom Printers - Completed

Vampy

What you want to see? - Change the printer back to $750/s.

Why should we add it? - I paid $30 for custom printer, at $750 I did NOT pay for $500/s.

What are the advantages of having this? - It is what everyone paid $30 IRL dollars for.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone that spent $30 on printers.

Links to any content -  N/A

• Like 4

+Support. Didn't pay 30 bucks for something that's barely as fast as the high-tier printers we already have access to. If you're not going to change it back, give us our credits back, so that we can buy something that will stick. We'll barely be making as much money previously even during money surge.

• Like 2

Have you ever heard of inflation and deflation? I would suggest looking it up. The value of the printer has not been dropped, but rather all the economy has, including purchases like weapons and cars. So no, just because it was higher, doesn't mean it's a "scam".

If the roles were reversed and we increased all the money printers above $750, then by your logic we should keep the custom printer the same? No? I would expect you would complain? Exactly my point, the economy has been brought down as a whole, using those printers is just as much as a bonus as before.

I will consider increasing it slightly though, as good faith.

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager