General Suggestion - SCP-912 Combat Cuffing !motd clarification

Zombinator

What are you suggesting? - In the combat cuffing section of the !motd it states that Sarkic are exempt, Islandtoad just told me in a sit that he cleared it with his higher ups that SCP-912 is also exempt. I would like to add SCP-912 next to Sarkic in the combat cuff exemption on the !motd.

How would this change better the server? - I've always tried to stun all combatants at once before trying to cuff as I regarded combat over once all enemy combatants are stunned, this clarity would ease tensions regarding SCP-912 combat cuffing.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Some people would likely not enjoy SCP-912 being on the same level as Sarkics in regards to combat cuffing.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP-912 and anyone that has a problem with combat cuffing.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

cuff2.jpg

cuff1.jpg

• Like 1

+Support, makes sense because 912 pretty much *has to* initiate combat before he can cuff anyone, due to him having to smash em with the baton.

• Gaminglight Love 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, Phillers said:

+Support, makes sense because 912 pretty much *has to* initiate combat before he can cuff anyone, due to him having to smash em with the baton.

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

6 hours ago, Phillers said:

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

+Support

Makes sense. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 10/30/2021 at 9:12 AM, Phillers said:

One dude with the long name

Senior Moderator at Gaminglight SCPRP 

Site 50, [REDACTED], Finland

"Abuse no one and nothing, For abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision." - Chief Tecumseh

On 10/30/2021 at 3:12 PM, Phillers said:

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

On 10/30/2021 at 11:42 AM, Phillers said:

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM