General Suggestion - Armor Kit Rework

Catalyst

What are you suggesting? -

Change the armor kit to recharge similarly to the med-kit, rather than the charge based system that it currently has, or alternatively, make it a much slower version of the 049 healing swep that regenerates armor instead of health.

How would this change better the server? -

I think most people can agree that standing there waiting for the armor kit to recharge is extremely awkward, especially since the recent med-kit change completely outshines the armor kit. Of course i believe the armor kit should be slower than the med-kit for balancing reasons, but waiting for the armor kit to actually gain charges is tedious, and should be able to constantly give armor instead of the burst it seems to have now.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 

It might shift the balance of combat since support sub branches would be able to give armor more quickly.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 

The entire maintenance branch

R&D Bio (Wow another bio buff, what a surprise)

E11 Combat engineer

Mobile Mop Force

Nu7 Field Expert

Any other class with an armor kit

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by Catalyst

13 minutes ago, styx said:

-support 

it is ok for right now and it already got buffed

it used to charge 3 for a couple seconds 

now it’s 4 and charges every 1 to 3 seconds 

Puls you start we more 

What about changing the max charges instead. The starting armor charge doesn't really make sense IMO. if they want to make it recharge based it should be able to fix more than 90 armor at a full charge.

25 minutes ago, Catalyst said:

What about changing the max charges instead. The starting armor charge doesn't really make sense IMO. if they want to make it recharge based it should be able to fix more than 90 armor at a full charge.

If you are saying make the max charge it can have up I would be on board for it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Catalyst said:

If this was in suggestion I would “+ support” this but its not, So…

- support 

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

9 hours ago, styx said:

-support 

Puls you start we more 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 10/27/2021 at 9:00 AM, styx said:

-support 

Puls you start we more 

-Support, I Don't see the need to change it in the first place. Also SMT is working on a map so they need time for that.