Event Models [Denied]

Donovan 1973

What do you want to see?: the permission for GMs to use CC models

Why should we add it?: to give GMs more options in events

What are the advantages of having this?: for example GMs could be able to use CIS models to make more fun or interacting events 

Who is it mainly for?: GMs and the entire server for events

Additional: I feel it would just be a nice permission for them so the server can have better events I understand their are some models that wouldn't make sense for GMs to use but if this was added GMs would just have to use common sense on what they should or shouldn't use

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

+ | - support

+ Would be a great addition to add more variety to events

- People pay for those models and it wouldn't seem fair that GM's get to use them when other's are required to pay.

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

-Support 

Custom job models were payed to be added by players. It’s an exclusive right of the person who payed to have all access to that model. If you want to use a model that a custom job is using then ask the person for permission if you can’t find them on discord then contact them on here, if you can’t find them on here I guess it wasn’t meant to be. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

30 minutes ago, SawickM said:

-Support 

Custom job models were payed to be added by players. It’s an exclusive right of the person who payed to have all access to that model. If you want to use a model that a custom job is using then ask the person for permission if you can’t find them on discord then contact them on here, if you can’t find them on here I guess it wasn’t meant to be. 

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

1 hour ago, SawickM said:

-Support 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

58 minutes ago, SawickM said:

-Support 

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

3 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support 

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

6 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

6 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

- Support 

I can see where you are going with this but overall there are alot of models already on the server for GMs to use during events. Another thing would be people would have paid a fair amount for them to be added and to see GM's use them might upset them.

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png