Rapid Response Director StackableGold's Resignation

Hi, Everyone,

This was a difficult decision for me to make and a lot of you will probably be shocked by this. I've been on Gaminglight since mid to late 2016. Joined the forums not too long after that (march 2017); making it 5 years with Gaminglight. A lot has happened in that time; a lot of sad and good memories.

I started college this fall for Flight Operations (part 141). With that being said I expected to be busy; I just didn't know how busy I would be.

Well, I discovered recently between time flying, work, and school that I just don't have as much time as I would like to for RRU. With that being said, after at least 2 years in EMS, as well as it's sub-department RRU, and 1 year, 4 months, 7 days, as the Director of Rapid Response, formerly, First Response, I announce my resignation from my position as Director of the Rapid Response Unit.

Ajax will be taking over as Director for Rapid Response, and he will take good care of you all. 

I will be on from time to time and hope to see some of you in game.

Rapid Response Director,

StackableGold, 7501

=============

Special mentions

=============

MiniEpic -

It's been a pleasure working along side you. Thank you for being there and helping me.

Ajax -

You're a hard working and dedicated person, Thank you for all that you've done for Rapid Response! I wish you a great journey as Director.

Seb - It was fun working along side you when you were chief of EMS. I hope everything is going well with SS. 

Cecil + Travis - You two have been doing a good job and I personally believe you both can make it to low command of RRU. Keep up the good work out there.

solomon - I wanted to say... well... uh... mm.. what I was going to say isn't really professional, nvm. 

Beelzebub - I don't really have anything to say,  I guess thank you, and sorry buddy.

=== To Rapid Responders, former or current === -

Thank you for what you do for EMS and the RRU. Keep up the good work. Encourage those around you and encourage medics you think would like RRU to apply to join. It's been a pleasure working with you all over the years.

=-+-+++++--=

There is so much more people I could mention here. Please don't feel bad if I didn't mention you. 

=====

Quotes? I don't have any.

There's a song from Fall Out Boy called The Last of the Real Ones. Might be worth a listen, I don't know.

Edited by StackableGold
  • Gaminglight Love 2

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

Damn, I knew this was coming some time ago, but it still is somewhat surprising. You were always a great leader in RRU/FR, you put a lot of work into RRU and had good ideas and an amazing drive for the department to thrive. It was great to serve with you as your underling and your superior. Wish you the best of luck with College and all your future endeavors, hope to see you from time to time and maybe patrol together, never got to do that all that much.

• Gaminglight Love 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Hope the best for you man, hope you come back and return one day and I'll do you proud!

• Like 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

I wish the best of luck 

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy