1. 1. TGM?

• yes
    • no

In-game name: Gamma

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:526709568

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:2LT

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, Darth

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 2 warns from 5 months ago

How much time do you have on the server?: 2 weeks in play time, I started on February 2 2021, so about 9 months

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: 10/10 I have watched all movies & read many comics, I know everything about everything

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: So I can do more for the gaminglight community ,I want to be more well recognized among the community as a whole. I also want to do missions & events for people to enjoy. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have learned my lesson from last time & I will follow all guidelines. I am a Trial Mod & 501st 2LT. If that's not enough then I have been on this server a year now & would never do anything to provoke the idea of removal.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I dont know what ULX means so no

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I have been a TGM & am now a staff I am quite familiar with how they operate.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: Onship; "Bob & his army have come to steal our supplies! We have to fight back or else we may lose our supplies & our ship!" Offship; "We have word from our ISB Agent <insert name> that rebels have taken control of one of our weapons factories, We must go down to <insert planet> to take back our stuff!"

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes; "!give rw_sw_t21 ^" "!give rw_sw_t21 @"

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes; "!model ^ <insert id>" "!model @ <insert id>"

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:  Yes

I have put all of my effort into this application & hope you think highly of it.

-Gamma

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

+ Support

- Although Gamma is a TMOD, I have seen that he has been taking care of sits often

- Has good intentions for the community

- Great ideas for events

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

17 hours ago, Shery said:

+ Support

- Although Gamma is a TMOD, I have seen that he has been taking care of sits often

- Has good intentions for the community

- Great ideas for events

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

- / + Support

- I personally wouldn't trust him hosting events with things I have seen from this individual.
+ GMs are always needed and only improve the server.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.