Nerf Weapons that WERENT nerfed in the global weapon nerf. [Completed]

Sixx

1 hour ago, Domo775 said:

-support

if you nerfed them they would be even more useless most of them have really bad hitreg and they’re all melee weapons so the person had to get very close to you

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

4 hours ago, ICR said:

Support

Playing on GenSec is a pain with these weapons, and these legend weapons do different damage on different GL servers, meaning the damage is (and should be) determined fairly by server.

People who payed for these weapons spent a good amount of credits and it would suck to have payed for something and it to be made worse.

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

1 hour ago, Domo775 said:

everyone is entitled to their opinion yet your downvoting everyone who disagrees with you?

He's down voting people who are giving ignorant/unreasonable/stupid reasons for -supporting it.

Down voting people is expressing an opinion of disagreement with others so 🤷 

Remaining with a +Support 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-support

The donator weapons are balanced as a risk reward item [That, and the golf club has a clear stated damage in its description, modifying items after purchase when their damage could have been a clearly advertised selling point wouldnt really be a good thing.]. Lets go over them real quick.

Golden Golf Club/Pan: In D-block, this requires someone to rush right at someone who is armed with a loaded firearm, to do damage. Good movement can easily counter this, and it is not particularly difficult to hop over barricades to avoid it. Crouch spam is countered by aim, and with recent weapon testing, a lot of guns on gensec jobs are...concerningly good now. I never thought I would see the day I could call the UMP-45 decent let alone good. Sure, you could argue multiple people rushing you down or mass riots could be problematic, but...thats kind of the point of a riot. You are supposed to be overwhelmed. 

Throwing Knives: Countered by the amount of vulnerability the user is left with. Throwing these things is pretty slow, and they leave you wide open, as unless you are hellbent on MISSING, you cant be jumping around a lot. The hitbox for them is fucky too, the melee is useless, and simply being aware of the person throwing them is all it really takes.

Overall, change it, dont change it, we aren't gonna pretend Gensec wont get shit on constantly regardless. Its a starter branch and some of the most prominent D-Class players are OG ones. Of course they're gonna get fucked sideways with a telephone pole, its actually unironically a fuckin' skill issue.

Just now, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

-support

The donator weapons are balanced as a risk reward item [That, and the golf club has a clear stated damage in its description, modifying items after purchase when their damage could have been a clearly advertised selling point wouldnt really be a good thing.]. Lets go over them real quick.

Golden Golf Club/Pan: In D-block, this requires someone to rush right at someone who is armed with a loaded firearm, to do damage. Good movement can easily counter this, and it is not particularly difficult to hop over barricades to avoid it. Crouch spam is countered by aim, and with recent weapon testing, a lot of guns on gensec jobs are...concerningly good now. I never thought I would see the day I could call the UMP-45 decent let alone good. Sure, you could argue multiple people rushing you down or mass riots could be problematic, but...thats kind of the point of a riot. You are supposed to be overwhelmed. 

Throwing Knives: Countered by the amount of vulnerability the user is left with. Throwing these things is pretty slow, and they leave you wide open, as unless you are hellbent on MISSING, you cant be jumping around a lot. The hitbox for them is fucky too, the melee is useless, and simply being aware of the person throwing them is all it really takes.

Overall, change it, dont change it, we aren't gonna pretend Gensec wont get shit on constantly regardless. Its a starter branch and some of the most prominent D-Class players are OG ones. Of course they're gonna get fucked sideways with a telephone pole, its actually unironically a fuckin' skill issue.

Oh, and did I mention the knives are PROPS? And if they touch ANYTHING that aint a player, they are useless? Meaning anybody who wants to use them cant use em behind a fence and has to move through gunfire into a good position.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

-support 

if this is such a big deal there are multiple ways to counter it via running in foxtrots in e11 (groups of 3). tbh if you run with numbers you can easily take down a person with a gold club. like someone said above you can use the utilization of props throughout the facility. This is just my opinion though smt will decide otherwise.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

Okay I wanna say I understand not everyone sees the same way of thinking but please stop fighting with each other or this post might end up being locked and left to SMT to decide.

Keep things to a or - support and state the reason for your vote thats it, thank you.

Edited by Demon Dice
forgot to put some things in
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 10/26/2021 at 1:20 PM, ICR said:

Support

Playing on GenSec is a pain with these weapons, and these legend weapons do different damage on different GL servers, meaning the damage is (and should be) determined fairly by server.

People who payed for these weapons spent a good amount of credits and it would suck to have payed for something and it to be made worse.

I really think that before they nerf the legend weapons they should reach out and do a poll to the people who actually bought it because of the high price tag.

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

92248105_GLLogo.png.7b1272c36724ad9682303b9468163708.png
Forums Diplomat Message
Please keep responses in this topic to +/- supports only! If arguing persists, this post will be locked until SMT comes to a decision, this is your final warning. 
-Senior Diplomat Dark

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 10/27/2021 at 6:27 AM, CyClone said:

-support 

if this is such a big deal there are multiple ways to counter it via running in foxtrots in e11 (groups of 3). tbh if you run with numbers you can easily take down a person with a gold club. like someone said above you can use the utilization of props throughout the facility. This is just my opinion though smt will decide otherwise.

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+Support If every god damn weapon I have bought on the server has gotten nerfed (which is about up to 15 things which come to a total of 151) your one item can get nerfed

plus the donor gold items aren't meant to be op ,it is supposed to show that you support the server and its called a global nerf for a reason. So if they nerfed the  items that you cant even buy anymore on the shop like the old Halloween scythe from 2 years ago than they should nerf the stuff you can buy on the shop now.

this shoudnt even have to be a topic right now on the forums

• Thanks 2
  • Gaminglight Love 2

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Mega
+Support

Golden golf club is terrible at the moment, I have seen CI raid and use nothing but golf club and dominate the MTF easily.
It is currently too unbalanced and completely defeats the purpose of the update to make combat more tactical.

Edited by Gensec Colt