Nerf Weapons that WERENT nerfed in the global weapon nerf. [Completed]

Sixx

What are you suggesting? - Nerf Weapons that WERENT nerfed in the global weapon nerf. This includes the Trench Knife, Golf Club, Frying Pan, and basically any of those Legend weapons. They should be nerfed by 40% of their Damage like every other weapon. 

How would this change better the server? - Make it fair for Security with the current global nerf as they are stupidly broken rn. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - People upset that their favorite weapon is getting the same treatment as the other weapons 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Security, Nu7, E11, D5, and Utility

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - No

Note: Again, Im requesting ONLY that weapons that HAVE NOT BEEN NERFED in the GLOBAL WEAPON NERF to be nerfed EQUALLY. Weapons that I know of that havent been nerfed are primary melee weapons since multiple of them aren't TFA and include the Gold Club, Frying Pan, Trench Knife, and More. 

Edited by Sixx
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Support

Playing on GenSec is a pain with these weapons, and these legend weapons do different damage on different GL servers, meaning the damage is (and should be) determined fairly by server.

People who payed for these weapons spent a good amount of credits and it would suck to have payed for something and it to be made worse.

ICR/IceColdReality

Former GenSec CPT/HOPO

2 minutes ago, ICR said:

People who payed for these weapons spent a good amount of credits and it would suck to have payed for something and it to be made worse.

This wouldn't be making them worse, this would be making them on level with the rest of the weapons. It was a server wide 40% nerf.

So + Support from me.

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

+Support

It's inherently annoying that our weapons don't do nearly as much as the melee weapons do at the moment. Hopefully SMT comes up with a solution soon.

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

+Support

This needs to be done IMMEDIATELY. The new meta is currently golf clubs and trench knives that do more damage than a .50 sniper rifle.

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

+Support

do I need to even say anything...?

Definition of "global" - relating to or embracing the whole of something, or of a group of things.

So lets make this update actually mean GLOBAL when they say global nerfs...

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

+Support 

D class have the power of

La Chancla 

el cinturón

End the monarchy!

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Everything should be on an equal playing field. I'd hate to see branches die because people with machine guns and high caliber rifles lose to people with golf clubs and knives.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

+Support

The weapons aren't made to be meta but to be a way for dedicated members to GL to show a way of their love for the server (talking about the legend weapons)

Edited by xX_Assassin_Xx

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

+ Support

Its fun but its beyond broken and unfun for GenSec.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

- Support

If anything id say undo the 40% Nerf or if anything leave the legend weapons untouched i could care less about trench or dive knives

Edited by Dak/Marty
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 7

Marty Bringer of Mayhem | Foundation Killer | SCP Releaser |

-support

Legend weapons are supposed to be good

They're all melee so just kill them before they get too close other than that you're bad

Yall always complain when things don't go your way

Tbh just revoke the update everything felt fine

13 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

-support

if you nerfed them they would be even more useless most of them have really bad hitreg and they’re all melee weapons so the person had to get very close to you

Also this

• Like 4
  • Dislike 8

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

16 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

-support

if you nerfed them they would be even more useless most of them have really bad hitreg and they’re all melee weapons so the person had to get very close to you

• Like 4

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

I witnessed three E4 wipe out multiple people with these weapons. It’s funny but it’s op. 

+support

• Like 1

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar