Don't burn down the house now will ya? (Nanafrost Global Resignation/Retirement)

NanaFrost

Name: Nanafrost SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114930000

Good morning/Afternoon brothers, sisters, comrades, Friends and family!, I sadly must go by putting up my beret and my guns into my locker and bid a final good morning, and goodnight. I am sad to leave and don't be sad at me being gone, Remember me but don't dwell on the past! This does not mean the end of me visiting or ruin the odds of me coming back to Gaming Light. 

I have had an amazing time with those around me, giving me happiness and smile from the Event Team, Nu7, E11, Medical, and all other branches! Gaming Light is a server that I love to play on and always will, sadly recent events on here have distained be from staying, from drama, issues, and the Relationships of other branches being destroyed over a fucking videogame. I shall be back one day head up high on my shoulders to give a hearty hello and a good discussion and I shall bring freshest of the most Dankest of memes. I ask of you all as I leave to give me a hearty handshake or a warm hug goodbye, and remember this isn't the end but instead a new chapter in my life.

Mentions
==========================================================================
J0lt: Is a Lucario therefore he is a FURRY

Skela: Proton Go BRR?

Hoovy: biggest O5 Minge I have ever seen, but is the funniest motherfucker ive ever seen

Rainbow: Awesome friend, I wish I got to hang with him more though

Neena: OwO E11 Commander?

Dang: Good shit on HCZ Manager, cant wait to see you shoot for the moon

GladOs: Motherfucker still forgot to update the Event Team Guidelines... Smh

GamingGoat: Goat lol

Box: IF I SEE ONE MORE EVENT WITH YOU WEARING THAT BOX MONSTER I WILL GRAB MY FLAMETHROWER AND BURN IT. But in all seriousness, awesome dude, creative AF events especially with the rainbow cube lol.

Alex 1: The best LtCol I could ask for, chillest guy, an honest dude, I am beyond suprised hes not High Command yet.

1stSavagery: Your PFP looks like a dragon, not a shark lol. But I still will work on your art piece.

Bread: I miss him, why cant we have him back?

Yato: Liked him, never really talked with him much though

Chief: Fluffy furry is an ethics committee now? Did something go wrong?

Zack/Zarl: An awesome friend, cant wait to see him get High Command someday and a great HSU Leader!

Nydekore: That moment when we accidentally flooded fuckin HCZ Misc was hilarious

FBI01: Give him 1LT or... No cookies on my return!

Vympel: I know I butchered the name, don't kill me, Havent seen him on much but I liked hanging with you.

ItzGray: Hey look its gray!

Australium: Cause havoc for me! I wanna see maintenence go on strike

Tomato: Judy hopps enthusiast | Prove me wrong

Mind: Furry, thats it, also Give me the link to that 1 SCP lol, I need that memetic hazard.

Daddy D Boi: No, No memes.

Infinity Boot: Great person, I wish to see him on more actively

Moonrose: You missed out on us fucking drowning!

Favorite Moments
=========================================================================

Moment #1: Friendly Fire with C4... Apparently a C4 can kill a fellow RRH through a Wall... I was disposing of Class D

Moment #2: Flooding HCZ Misc, It nearly drowned me in candy or some shit. I swear.

Moment #3: Gunning down an RRH by accident while aiming for an HSU. (Context: The HSU was ordered to give 682 to RRH by RRH for Special reasons. I shot our analyst by fucking accident with a shotgun blast to the chest)

Moment #4: Apparently Mixing Medical, Research, Maintenance, and Gensec... Gets you a Union with SCPs Involved.

Moment #5: Radioing the positions of CI after we had a False Ragnarok, agreeing to not shoot eachother and I gave them both 20K and a head start to run.... They were gunned down no more than 10 seconds later.

Moment #6: Accidentally getting Toasty off the Commander Job... Whoops

Moment #7: Gunning down 5 Maynards... as they fucking nuked the site

Moment #8: Lucas committing hate crimes on my minecraft server for Nu7... One of my favorites

Edited by NanaFrost
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Former Nu7 Second Lieutenant Nanafrost / Nu7  SM Nanafrost
Experienced Medic WinterFrost

Former RRH Engineer Foxtrot 69

FELLO FURRY NOOOOOOOOOO

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Noooo whyyyy I hope to see you on the battlefield soldier!

Also I can't help but notice you said you hope I get HCMD, not to ruin the mood, but I happen to have been HCMD for almost a year, in medical. If you meant in Nu7, you can only be HCMD in 1 branch :c

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

o7
Nana, you have always been one hell of a soldier. You served us well. Thank you, you've made Nu7 and RRH alike very welcoming. I will always remember drinking the primordial soup with you.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

It's sad to see you go...It was an honor and a pleasure to know you and to have played with you, I shall take all my memories of you and make the bets out of them, if I someday come back to the server, I shall remember everything you taught me and use said information and experience the best way I can. Today we might havee to say goodbye, but certainly not forever. Hopefully one day you will come back so we can play some more together!

o7 to my favorite HSU

NOOO NAY NAY!! 

Although we didn't talk much, it was pleasent when we did. Good luck in the future! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

#7 is false we were just trying to purifying  you guys from the plague 

Lmao that was a hilarious 30 minutes

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

21 hours ago, NanaFrost said:

Name: Nanafrost

100% NOT LYING

when I first met you I thought you were gonna be another fucking forum minge IDK why but I just got a feeling.

pretty far off right?

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 3 weeks later...

Know this is kinda late, but just wanna say I’m gonna miss you. I loved helping with your events, and you always found a way to make them interesting. I also really enjoyed my time with you in Nu7. Hope we meet again 🙂

Edited by Australium

Operations Supervisor | Event Team Member | D-0721 | The Man Behind the Slaughter | TF2 Soldier