9 members have voted

1. 1. Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: P erry snow

What is your steam name?: [GL]ParadoxSnow

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:67421065

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Paradox Snow#6715

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yea, I was staff (Made to Senior Mod) for the summer, but had to resign due to responsibilities And mental health, I've gotten better and id love to come back! 😄

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late june-ish/Early July

What date did you make your forums account? July,8th,2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? None 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc.)  Silver

Are you a staff member in another community? Nope

Have you read the staff handbook? A few times

Time zone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I personally believe I made a good staff member in the past, and would make a good one now. I know the rules pretty well, since I have 0 warns, and I have already been a Senior Mod. I'm Active almost every day of the week, especially on weekends. I really enjoy staffing as I view it as an opportunity to help the community that I am a part of. I miss being a part of staff, It was the best part of my day getting to interact with all these people who I don't normally come into contact with, and have nice moments helping them out with their problems. I really loved being staff, I'm familiar with the server rules, and how to use staff commands. I think that if I'm accepted into staff I will work my hardest as I have in the past, And just as I do in command.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would start with asking them to stop, If they were to continue id proceed to gag them, Then explain why I gagged them, I would Check logs and make sure they did actually commit MRDM (RDM x4+) , Assuming they did, Id give them a warn for both Staff Diss, And MRDM Then request a ban (5 days) For them. Id return the other player and would close the sit, if there's no one online to ban for me id request it in the discord.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would start with simply let him off with a verbal, I'd play good cop. However I'd Then proceed with watching him after the sit, either spectating if there is currently less than 100 players active/online in the server, Or If there is currently a lot of activity 100+ Players online, id simply watch him from a far, and see if he actually does it. Assuming the worst and I catch him doing it, id clip it (medal) then grab him into a sit, and warn him for Exploiting x1.

+support

Bozo left like 2 months ago now wants to join back. I'm cool wit it.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg