Reapers Trial mod application MK2- Accepted

ShadowWolf2187

What is your in-game name?:

Reaper

What is your steam name?:

ShadowWolf2187

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:85858603

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 

Yes, I was a Trial mod For icefuse a little over a year ago 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

10/14/2021

What date did you make your forums account?

10/14/2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Darth

How many warns do you have on the server?

I don't have any warns

Have you donated?

Yes I have 

What rank are you applying for?

Trial moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines 

You will be tested on it: Yes i have

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time/Eastern Standard time

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)
The main reason that leads me to believe that I would be a good candidate for the staff team are my aptitudes, I’m a decent person that takes pride in his work and is always patient with people, no matter if they are beginners, veterans or intermediates that need helping. I have past leadership experience and qualities as well as teaching capabilities, I’m a good fit for this rule due to those facts. On top of that, I’m also a very hard worker and I always put in 110% no matter what. Another reason for which I think I’d be a top notch staff member is my availability, I am available mostly day and night due to certain circumstances in my life, I can get on and put in the work, helping players with any troubles they may have, wether is day, night, rainy, sunny, or whatever. Lastly I would like to make it as apparent as possible that once I dedicate myself to something, there is nothing else that matters, focusing on the task at hand or my job in particular is one of my strongest suits, I am a very intense person that will not give up until the job is finished. I want to be part of the staff team because I enjoy helping people it makes life simpler when you are fixing things. I take pride in my work, I don’t want to become a staff member due to the fact that I expect a reward for my work, but rather because the accomplishment in itself is a reward for me. Being a good staff member is my goal.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

I would Stay calm and since I would be a Trial mod I would need ask a mod or admin for help mass RDM is  bannable and the other is disrespect which is a warning I would bring the person who is commiting Mass RDM and if they are only cursing and not being civilized I would get a admin+ to help me with the sit because its mass rdm it is a formal warning and a 5 day ban and as a trial mod i am prohibited from banning 

+ Support

- Although Reaper has little time on the server, it could be a good addition to the staff team to keep the community friendly and enjoyable

- Seems to have good intentions for the community

- No warns

- Very active, have seen you a few times

- Has a decent understanding on how to handle an MRDM sit

Goodluck Reaper!

Edited by Shery
Wanted to add a few things.
  • Thanks 1

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

19 hours ago, Shery said:

+ Support

- Although Reaper has little time on the server, it could be a good addition to the staff team to keep the community friendly and enjoyable

- Seems to have good intentions for the community

- No warns

- Very active, have seen you a few times

- Has a decent understanding on how to handle an MRDM sit

Goodluck Reaper!

+ Support I completely agree 

• Thanks 1

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos