Silver - False Warn Appeal

Name

1. Questions: 

Why wasn't I given a verbal warning,

Why was I warned for something that other staff members and players do when they're not warned... 

2. Your In-game Name: 

Name or Bongo

3. Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:434971165

4. The admin's name in-game:

Type 19 Gonkdis? Silver?

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

SilverVids

6. What warning did you receive:

Mic Spam

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

n7HWtLV.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

Well I have 10 hours in the server... And I play during the night 12 AM PST to around 2 pm PST and I got warned at like 3am for playing music through my mic as many others have done before hand then immediately got gagged by Silver, Frozen and Warned... Tonight and yesterday night people played music through their mics... If I knew I was going to get warned for something so stupid I wouldn't have done it. I wasn't given any verbal warning or anything just immediately frozen and warned. I'm a new player I like the server and I take warns seriously. Im far from a minge. After the server restart I was talking to people and Silver said "You have 10 hours, You know the rules." When about 20 minutes earlier music was being played through peoples mics for about an hour... I wasn't causing any harm to anyone, I was just trying to have fun. It wasn't ear rape it was Avenged Sevenfold: Hail to the King (Great Song)

9. Any extra information:

BTW The music wasn't even playing for more than 10 seconds

As far as I am concerned warns are the same punishment as a ban... It holds the same weight. Sure with a ban you cant play but both are there permanently.

And yes I am salty about it... I take these serious especially if I enjoy the server.

Edited by Name
Mis Information Staff members IGN

• Name changed the title to Silver - False Warn Appeal

+Support
+ has 11 Hours on the server ( He is extremely new to the rules)
+ Should have been given a verbal warn before actually warning the person

New players should be given the chance to learn and gain knowledge instead of being warned, and not giving a verbal warn, is not very good because in the end the day they haven't learnt anything and will affect how they  see the server, as it will show that people are not very friendly to new players, and they will avoid hoping on the server.

Note for the staff member who warned him - { I Suggest you give it more time and actually explain stuff to people before you warn people and do a verbal warn instead, because I've seen you, do the same thing to other people and most the time they dont understand why they are being warned.  } 

Do you know the rules yourself ? - https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4FZWWN7-HYEYR/d1337zKvI9BA?invite=cr-MSxSTGIsMjIzODg4MDQs

Edited by Jaeger.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

13 minutes ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support

New players should be given the chance to learn and gain knowledge instead of being warned, and not giving a verbal warn, is not very good because in the end the day they haven't learnt anything and will affect how they  see the server, as it will show that people are not very friendly to new players, and they will avoid hoping on the server.

Note for the staff member who warned him - { I Suggest you give it more time and actually explain stuff to people before you warn people and do a verbal warn instead, because I've seen you, do the same thing to other people and most the time they dont understand why they are being warned.  } 

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

20 minutes ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

2 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support

Do you know the rules yourself ? - https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4FZWWN7-HYEYR/d1337zKvI9BA?invite=cr-MSxSTGIsMjIzODg4MDQs

+Support

+ Should have been given a verbal warning

+ 11 hours is not much

I dont think you should have been warned as i think its your first offense on the server.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

3 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

3 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+ Support

- New players should be given more consideration 

- You should've given him a verbal warning rather than a formal warning

- Is not really a big problem when mi spamming, not saying they should but a gag could suffice.

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

51 minutes ago, Shery said:

+ Support

- New players should be given more consideration 

- You should've given him a verbal warning rather than a formal warning

- Is not really a big problem when mi spamming, not saying they should but a gag could suffice.

+ Support reason above

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

9 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~