Special! - Halloween Week

Eternity

glhalloweenpic.png

Halloween Special!

• Shop - You can buy all your fun Halloween special items here! You must earn Candy for purchases! (Outside Spawn, Industrial, Ferris Wheel)
  • NPC's - You can now find evil Pumpkins, Ghosts and the Pumpkin Boss!
  • Candy - You can earn Candy by finding it in destructible Pumpkins or by killing NPC's
  • Props - There are now some Halloween features spread around the map!
  • Day/Night Changes - Night time will happen more often and last longer!

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

PoliceRP Manager

sick

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

clean mann @Vader u countinue the rest of the sentence

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

20 hours ago, Waifu Mewy said:

i got all my candy stolen -.-

Must be nice... I never got candy to have stolen 😞

• Sad 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

i dont play Police RP but looks good!

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners