Jintao Staff Report- Accepted

Vampy

Jintao Minging in PD Meeting

Jintao? - Admin Report

==========================================================================================

Questions

1. Your In-game: Vampy

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:219734385

3. The admin's name in-game: Jintao?

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

5. What did the admin do: They joined PD meeting, while command was conducting the meeting, and PTS was active. They spammed chat, even after being asked to stop multiple times. It was very mingy, and he was removed from the channel, and came back.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/pIkEMxH

https://imgur.com/a/cblHXbK

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: I think a demotion honestly. They are representing Gaminglight, and GL staff. It was very mingy and immature, especially for a Senior Mod, especially when asked multiple times to stop.

8. Any extra information:

Edited by nkeighley06

-Support

+ It was wrong of the reported staff to do the actions 

- Staff politely apologized already, even though the actions were wrong he did acknowlegde it and gave you an idea on why such thing would happen, which most of us can relate to i suppose.

- In regards to pts line its a semi-serious server, if someone were to be punished for breaking pts, i think they should be punished ingame by a rank demotion/DNP/DNT but a staff demotion/staff report seems too much imo.

Nr 7: I dont think anything should happen, he did spam a little, broke pts and were a bit rude. But its not a huge deal, i mean we have had admins+ do worse actions.

Edited by 501st JTL 3010 COL Gustav
  • Dislike 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+Support
+ Petty Behaviour 

+ Shows him obviously being minging in a Meeting.
+ This is pretty embarrassing for a Senior Mod

After being kicked the first time you should know better, and then becoming back the second time doesn't look very good for you. 

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

3 hours ago, 501st JTL 3010 COL Gustav said:

-Support

- SteamID missing

- Staff politely apologized already, even though the actions were wrong he did acknowlegde it and gave you an idea on why such thing would happen, which most of us can relate to i suppose.

- In regards to pts line its a semi-serious server, if someone were to be punished for breaking pts, i think they should be punished ingame by a rank demotion/DNP/DNT but a staff demotion/staff report seems too much imo.

Nr 7: I dont think anything should happen, he did spam a little, broke pts and were a bit rude.

The apology was after he was told he was being reported, in hopes to not get in trouble. And in terms of PTS, he was told OOC to stop, and was still doing it.

+Support

-In the evidence provided, thumper states "Stop minging again Jintao" this shows that he has done this before in some shape or form.

-Spamming PTS 6 times, after that telling people to fuck off and asking others why they are at their meeting is not acceptable.

-Was KICKED from the channel, however still continued. 

-Has done this before in an Inferno Squadron meeting.

-Personally, if this happened to me in my meeting, I'd hate this.

-This is extremely rude and disrespectful to everyone in that meeting. This is not the standards of a staff member, moreover a Senior Moderator.

-Just because you are staff on another GL server does not mean that you should be void of punishment if you mess around on another server.

This behavior should NOT be enforced.

Even if the punishment requested is not suitable, some type of punishment is required.

Edited by bop
  • Like 1

+/-Support

I feel this issue would come under a team speak issue rather then a staff report, but In all fairness I can see where you are coming from with the meeting issue. He joined the Inferno Squadron meeting constantly breaking PTS and talking over others when asked to stop he didn't, He was doing the exact same thing as this but in voice. Personally I feel a demotion is staff in not appropriate rather a short TS3 ban of such. He shows exceptional work in the staff team and GM team alike therefor I feel he should be watched rather then demoted.

Edited by TheRiceMan
  • Like 1

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

Sorry for the slow reply, I've had a busy day and haven't been on until just now. My actions last night were unacceptable, however I'd like to explain each point individually:
 - I knew a lot of the people in this PD meeting, and a lot of my humour comes from being sarcastic. This is obviously hard to tell over text, and when saying things suck as 'fuck off thumper', I was not attempting to upset anyone or anything of the sort, I was (in my own head) messing about, and didn't mean it. I like to think I'm usually a pretty polite person and this was obviously out of character for me. As I mentioned in my apology, I was tired, cranky, and had came to the PD meeting purely to message a friend in there about something before I hopped to bed.

I accept that this behaviour was ridiculous, however I think I could easily label this as the worst thing I've done in my 3 year stint here in Gaminglight, this behaviour was extremely out of character for me, and shows that I may perhaps be stressing myself out too much with law university. I don't know what punishment I deserve here, however I personally will be looking at my own behaviour, and could reduce my hours on the servers in general to decrease the stress university has on me. As I said in my apology, I really am sorry for anyone who was negatively impacted by this behaviour, and I hope it isn't too late to rectify my actions.

Any questions, ask me on the forums or on Discord, this isn't a recurring incident and I assure anyone who reads this that it won't happen again.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

31 minutes ago, nkeighley06 said:

The apology was after he was told he was being reported, in hopes to not get in trouble. And in terms of PTS, he was told OOC to stop, and was still doing it.

Completely missed this in my reply, but I'll address it now too. I wrote this apology for the Low Command members for when they returned from doing promotions. I wasn't told I was being reported, and I would've apologised like this even if I didn't (as I did do in this case). Waking up with an @ on the forums for this report was a huge surprise to me, and I wasn't told about the report.

11 minutes ago, Jintao said:

Completely missed this in my reply, but I'll address it now too. I wrote this apology for the Low Command members for when they returned from doing promotions. I wasn't told I was being reported, and I would've apologised like this even if I didn't (as I did do in this case). Waking up with an @ on the forums for this report was a huge surprise to me, and I wasn't told about the report.

https://imgur.com/a/U5K4WF9

You knew you were getting reported, don't lie about anything else, I have logs of all of it.

2 minutes ago, nkeighley06 said:

You knew you were getting reported, don't lie about anything else, I have logs of all of it.

My bad, must've forgotten this, as I stated it was 4am my time so my only memory of this incident were your logs you posted here. I'd appreciate if you could please post all  the screenshots in this report, as this message isn't included in the first image.

Forum Diplomat Message
Please keep your responses to only + / - Supports!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

5 minutes ago, Jintao said:

My bad, must've forgotten this, as I stated it was 4am my time so my only memory of this incident were your logs you posted here. I'd appreciate if you could please post all  the screenshots in this report, as this message isn't included in the first image.

https://imgur.com/a/CQ5GiN5

https://imgur.com/a/8MdFjWB

More Evidence.

*He minged during PTS. The reason other people were talking, is because a few minutes after he was done minging, then PTS was gone, and there was a break in the meeting. Keep in mind, during PTS, he was the only one spamming and minging.

7 minutes ago, nkeighley06 said:

https://imgur.com/a/CQ5GiN5

https://imgur.com/a/8MdFjWB

More Evidence.

*He minged during PTS. The reason other people were talking, is because a few minutes after he was done minging, then PTS was gone, and there was a break in the meeting. Keep in mind, during PTS, he was the only one spamming and minging.

Just to put it all into text, this is everything I said. If I missed anything, let me know.

PTS
pts
pts
pts
pts
pts
fuck off thumper
in a polite way
yes sir
king why are you here
me too
im just responding to him mate
AFTER PTS WAS OVER
hello
i am jintao
i was not arguing
i was defending myself
why the fuck are you reporting me
im doing fantastic
inactive you're actively unfunny
what is the meaning of life
i would like to apologise for my rude behaviour in this chat during the meeting. it is 4am my time and i have stayed up to do university work so i am both tired and short-tempered. i am now aware of these actions, i apologise for this and it won't happen again. please let me know if i upset you in the future, and i'll be going to bed now too. i hope you guys have a great PD meeting with no further disruptions

Just putting this all into one message to make it clearer. Again, I have forgotten about a lot of this too as I was tired, so typing this out is a good way to remind myself of the details of what I said. I really am sorry once more.

1 hour ago, bop said:

+Support

-In the evidence provided, thumper states "Stop minging again Jintao" this shows that he has done this before in some shape or form.

-Spamming PTS 6 times, after that telling people to fuck off and asking others why they are at their meeting is not acceptable.

-This is extremely rude and disrespectful to everyone in that meeting. This is not the standards of a staff member, moreover a Senior Moderator.

-Just because you are staff on another GL server does not mean that you should be void of punishment if you mess around on another server.

Even if the punishment requested is not suitable, some type of punishment is required.

25 minutes ago, nkeighley06 said:

Edited by Kev

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

1 hour ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support
+ Petty Behaviour 

After being kicked the first time you should know better, and then becoming back the second time doesn't look very good for you. 

1 hour ago, bop said:

+Support

AS i have been a SEN-MOD for both IMP and PRP this behavior is clearly childish, as you also knew what you were doing. The punishment i would give you would/should be much more Sevier than nkeighley06 is asking for.

Edited by Vice Marshall Manjini

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, bop said:

+Support

+ Support 

While I can understand you being tried and short tempered that’s still not an excuse it was childish and immature while you thought it was funny others didn’t there is a time and place for humor breaking PTS isn’t one of them I do think you being demoted on staff is a little far I will say there should be a punishment also The forms diplomat did say keep this to a +/- support please don’t argue

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

3 hours ago, bop said:

+Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

+ Support

- It's understandable that you are stressed and tired but taking out the stress on others is not professional of you. It should not be an excuse for you to bash out on others.

- You were told multiple times to stop spamming, yet you persisted even after getting kicked off the TS.

- It is said... "Stop minging again Jintao"... meaning he has done this before. 

- As a staff member, you represent GL as a whole. You going out and disturbing meetings does not look good in any way.

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

6 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support
+ Petty Behaviour 

Now that he has supplied evidence and a Steam ID I will be + supporting this clear this is poor behavior on the SM part 

~ Darth Zefer 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

7 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+Support
+ Petty Behaviour 

I also Have Picture Evidence If anyone needs It

Edited by King

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+Support

- side note : he resigned lol

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+ Support 

Personally, if I would have been there, I would of banned your from ts for around 10 mins to get you to stop after you continue to spam and minge in a meeting after being kicked from the channel 

• Like 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor