Subway

do you see me fit for this position  

2 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • no

Name and Rank: Joe | Shadow Guard VII

Are you in Shadow Guard?: yes 

How active can you be?: i can be extremely active i have been active an extreme amount since i joined RG i have probably 70% of my time on the server on my RG job i have been active everyday besides when i have been on LOA. I am very passionate about RG i have hosted lots of SIMs and i have trained alot of people sometimes iam on when no one else is on just holding down the fort doing my job. i can be trusted to do the right things and my duty even when no one is they're to watch me or instruct me 

Length in Royal Guard: i had been in RG for 6 months until i resigned at senior honor guard and went into reserves i have cam back and got shadow guard on the first tryout and have been playing a lot on the RG job since my return the second day i joined the server is when i joined RG i have been threw the ups and downs when i was a cadet i was demoted twice for acts that were not responsible including, not doing my first three roster updates so i had to start over second thing was not following defensive and over aggro towards a enemy. i have learned from these things though. i have seen one of my best pals who joined about the same time as me make it all the way to vice sovereign also another one of my favorite people since i started who has honestly taught me the most and look up too and had looked up too since i joined was name i have seen him go from regular shadow guard all the way to vice sovereign  https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/977817458 

^link to battlemetrics if you were wondering on my join date or in game hours/activity

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior Guard?: i want to become trial senior so i can finish what i started and in my opinion its something i have worked very hard to achieve and even as a SHG VII i know as much as our vice sovereigns and i have the leadership ability and quality to maintain order and lead in a positive way and i want to be able to do more for royal guard.

Why do you believe you are ready for this position?: i think iam ready for this position because i have been in RG a very long time and think iam ready i know all of our rules to a T and i hold people accountable i have been a leader in RG  regardless of my rank for a long time i think i am someone people look up too and are willing to take orders from without question. i also have previous officer experience in shock and am very good at what i do,  i feel like iam ready for this position in all honesty everyone who knows me in RG knows iam a hard worker and a good guy and responsible enough for this task and id be honored if i could get this position 

Do you have any warns? 0 i have none 

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

• Phil locked this topic