no knockback on 682 (maybe even 076-2 but idk about him) - Accepted [Completed]

Someone

What are you suggesting? -  682 shouldn't have any knockback, he is a giant mass murdering lizard who is speedy and I'm pretty sure that one tiny bullet can't slow it down (this will not apply for the micro). For 076-2 I am not entirely sure but what I would say is knockback on heavy weapons such as snipers etc. And either decreased knockback or no knockback on normal guns such as Ak's or pistols.

How would this change better the server? - more fun for lizard and sword man, makes more sense

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - eh it will make him a bit harder to contain but not that big of an issue

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  people with Silver or gold+

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by Someone

• Someone changed the title to no knockback on 682 (maybe even 076-2 but idk about him)

+support

They are both melee oriented, and in lore shrug off insane amounts of damage of all kinds. A good combatant can choose their battles and flank to handle scps, and will be punished for failing. Knockback on these classes doesn't make sense both lore and gameplay wise.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 10:46 PM, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

+support

They are both melee oriented, and in lore shrug off insane amounts of damage of all kinds. A good combatant can choose their battles and flank to handle scps, and will be punished for failing. Knockback on these classes doesn't make sense both lore and gameplay wise.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 10/21/2021 at 9:46 PM, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

+support

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

682 doesn't take knockback. Just hold out the swep. The swep is what makes him not take no knockback not the model. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 10/21/2021 at 10:46 PM, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

+support

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...