1 member has voted

1. 1. Warren For Forums Diplomat Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Warren Talos

Steam Name: [GL] THICCBOIIII

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63206319

What is your staff rank and the server you work in : SCPRP Admin

How often are you online on the forums : 2 times a day when i wake up and when is at the Middle/end of the day

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat :

i am a Commander on SCPRP i learned alot from this community and i am an admin for a while and i have 1 year in this community  i think i got experience for being a forum diplomat and i believe from being in staff for couple of months i can be the middle ground in arguments  

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

Yes Most definitely and i have been here for a big while and i have seen difficult situation and some that i dealt with and if its something that i can't make a decision that is very tricky situation i would talk to my fellow forums diplomat and discuss the problem and see what good approach we could use but mostly every situation is not that big  

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would take proof of it and i will try to mute him or ban him from the forums so he stops while i hide the posts that he made and if i can't ban/mute i would send the proof to a member that is allowed to do that and in the meantime i would look for anything he posted or new accounts that could be him and hide the post that he made 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

i would make a post saying make sure we keep this on topic and reply with +/-support or the post will be locked and if they keep doing it ill just lock it and if they are doing it purposely so the post doesn't get more +/- support's i would give them a forums warn for doing so  

Edited by Warren Talos

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

On 10/22/2021 at 8:57 AM, Alexxx said:

+Support

Cool guy and is HCMD in SCP RP he is fit for the position!

Always had excellent experiences with him, very competent at what he does.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again.

Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥