3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Receive the Role of Forums Diplomat

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

In-Game Name: Balloon

Steam Name: Balloonhail [GL] 5E-15 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:139033495

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Moderator | PRP

How often are you online on the forums? At least once a day to check state and staff stuff

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe that I am qualified because I have been with this community since 2018 (That I can find on record) granted I have left the community for a bit because the computer I used to play on could not join the server without crashing as well as I didn't have the time back then, but I am back to stay for a while as I wish to help improve the community once more and talk to the people I used to be close with. As well I had reached the rank of Admin prior to my leave and I would just like to get the status I once held as I continue to look out for the community 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I would consider myself to have good judgement as I have been apart of the staffing community for a collectively a long time for gaminglight so I feel like I have a strong base of the server rules and common sense that is at my disposal, A situation that has caused me to make a difficult decision is definitely we a report comes to myself or other command members of state and we have to deal with said situation accordingly. What is difficult to deal with situations like this is that we are kinda put in a state of denial because we would like to believe that the members of our department wouldn't break rules or be put into a situation that would warrant the report. But at the end of the day we have to do our job and determine what the best course of action would be for said member rather that being a retrain to a demote.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? First I would contact said member that spamming is not allowed within the forums, and that if they would like to get unbanned they would have to go to the server that they were banned from and I would show them how to get to the forum that they need and how to follow the format of the unban request. If said member were to continue to the extent that they are targeting or releasing information about the community or other player I would hide their messages and notify a Head Diplomat as soon as possible and if they aren't available I would contact a SMT member about said member and post.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would send a clear message stating that the responses to the post need to be + or - and they need to support that with a reason or the thread may be locked until it is reviewed. If it continues than I would lock the post and delete any messages proceeding that isn't + or - and wait for the report to be taken care of 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+ Support

-Active

-Great guy

- Trustworthy 

Good Luck

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Head of Staff
On 10/20/2021 at 11:02 PM, 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 said:

+ Support

-Active

-Great guy

- Trustworthy 

Good Luck

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 10/22/2021 at 12:24 AM, Phil said:

+Support

- Very Active on forums and in game

- Great staff member

- Great Application

- would be a great Addition for the forum diplomats

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 10/21/2021 at 12:02 AM, 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 said:

+ Support

-Active

-Great guy

- Trustworthy 

Good Luck

I've seen good things when I visit PRP and I hear a lot of good stuff from others. Best of luck!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again.

Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥