Jim/Mam unban request- Denied

sara

1. Steam Name: Sara

2. Ingame Name: Jim, Mam

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:519588464

4. Ban Length: 3 days

5. Admin that Banned you: Coco

6. Reason for Ban: LTAP l Extended for Coco

7. Dispute: I dont know anything about this ban, I might not be remembering this if there was a ticket on me last night but I am a roleplayer that loves this server. And if there was a ticket on me I am sorry but I wouldnt leave if there was.

26 minutes ago, BL_BONANAZA said:

@Coconut Boy  Your Side?

My side is that I logged off since it was about 9PM and I had to wake up at 5AM, I wasnt in a ticket/sit if there was I was tired.

Edit: I might have gotten into a ticket when leaving,

Edited by sara

I will be providing my side here, as I assisted Comet (the person who banned you) with this situation. When going into deep storage and looking at logs it tells a completely different story. I looked for your SteamID in our deep storage logs system, and here's what came up. As this doesn't provide your name for some reason (must be a glitch) I encourage any other staff to also look at this in-game by looking for this person's SteamID in deep storage.

image.png.c63b40503d38c135928083e8530ce61f.png

As you can see, you disconnected after being warned and arrested. This clearly shows that you were in a RP situation, and were arrested when you left the server. You claim to be an RPer, but were actively changing your name to impersonate SMT and avoid being brought to a sit too.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

If i remember correctly, you were pulled multiple times for turning off EC and you kept kill binding, then another staff came over and brought you and froze you and then you decided to LTAP and got banned afterwards.

1 minute ago, Jintao said:

I will be providing my side here, as I assisted Comet (the person who banned you) with this situation. When going into deep storage and looking at logs it tells a completely different story. I looked for your SteamID in our deep storage logs system, and here's what came up. As this doesn't provide your name for some reason (must be a glitch) I encourage any other staff to also look at this in-game by looking for this person's SteamID in deep storage.

image.png.c63b40503d38c135928083e8530ce61f.png

As you can see, you disconnected after being warned and arrested. This clearly shows that you were in a RP situation, and were arrested when you left the server. You claim to be an RPer, but were actively changing your name to impersonate SMT and avoid being brought to a sit too.

Also yes this provides the full evidence of you getting banned and why so happened.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Seeing what Jintao showed us and Comet's side... I -support this ban appeal for the reasons mentioned above.

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

9 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

If i remember correctly, you were pulled multiple times for turning off EC and you kept kill binding, then another staff came over and brought you and froze you and then you decided to LTAP and got banned afterwards.

Also yes this provides the full evidence of you getting banned and why so happened.

I was in the TS during the time this happened. he turned off the EC and then kept KTAPing.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

7 minutes ago, SAINTY. said:

I was in the TS during the time this happened. he turned off the EC and then kept KTAPing.

Alright I am in the wrong as I didnt remember doing anything last few nights it is my mistake.