AsheFox's Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Ashe Fox

In-Game Name: AsheFox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56569170

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): User

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 10 Months give or take

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Security MAJ, Deputy head of wardens, Sec SFTO, JA in CI.

What is your timezone?: EST 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8 

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Well as a member of security command i already have experience with organizing events in the form of PT’s and off meetings which I have hosted a ton of. I have gotten great ratings for my PT’s and i think i can translate that experience into doing bigger scale events.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9 

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers. Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 1 warn. Jan 7, 2021 SCP RP “Meta game | RDMing a CI sleuth” I got this warn very early into my career on the server, as I was only a security CPL at the time and i just had no idea what a sleuth was, so I saw CI in the name and just shot them.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)? Well for one i am a high ranking member within a branch on the server. This alone shows that I am a trustable person since I have already been given power over many people and can be trusted with the responsibility of being ET. I also wish to expand my roleplay a lot more and get a lot more from my time on the server, and the best way to do that would be to join ET and be right in the thick of all the main and best RP the server has to offer, giving that experience i yearn for to the rest of the community in the form of my events. I am also already familiar with ULX, as I was a admin on a TTT server for about 2 years, so it is unlikely that I would mess anything up when using commands while doing my events. I also feel as if I have a good reputation within the server, not just within security but to those who are outside of it. I have good communication skills which I developed while being a member of gensec SCMD, and could use those skills during my events to organize large groups of people that I need for my event. I also don’t crack under pressure, another skill learnt from my time as command, being able to handle stressful situations and stay on task while doing my duties.

:Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): The event would start out with a site pa advert saying that a OSHA inspector has been granted permission to roam the site. Shortly after this, gensec and MTF would receive private comm messages explaining that the OSHA inspector must not reach LCZ so they do not see the foundation has d class locked up and is using them for test. Gensec and MTF would be informed to NOT use lethal force against the inspector, and to either distract them or convince them or even bribe them to not enter LCZ. Meanwhile the inspector would walk around and ask occasional questions to any site personal they encounter about the work conditions of this site. If the inspector does find out about the horrific human testing and is not stopped by gensec/mtf , they will then radio in to HQ their discovery, prompting a GOI raid event to triggered, the GOI’s goal being to liberate d class and forcefully liberate any non combatant personnel to the surface to be “arrested”.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: Well my favorite SCP would just so happen to be me, a simple toaster. Though the researchers here often refer to me as “SCP-426”. I think I am very interesting considering the sheer simplicity behind my anomalous effects, but the absolute chaos they can cause. Just the idea of people referring to me in the first person is really interesting, and they won't even realize that they are doing it, it truly is beautiful what i can do.

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

+ Within trusted command positions in the server.
+ Has experience with components of gamemasteirng which ties into his command position.
+ Warnings are of no concern.
+ Raises some fine points in his answer of why he deserves to be ET and I agree. 
+ The event idea is... interesting. While im curious why a member of OSHA would know about the Foundation or get permission to visit otherwise I enjoy your idea.

+/- Seen on server but had no interactions with. 

A good application. Overall, +Support 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Nothing special here, move on.

52 minutes ago, Train Overlord said:

+ Within trusted command positions in the server.
+ Has experience with components of gamemasteirng which ties into his command position.
+ Warnings are of no concern.
+ Raises some fine points in his answer of why he deserves to be ET and I agree. 
+ The event idea is... interesting. While im curious why a member of OSHA would know about the Foundation or get permission to visit otherwise I enjoy your idea.

+/- Seen on server but had no interactions with. 

A good application. Overall, +Support 

To answer your point about OSHA I have two words; Broken Masquerade.

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

has violated multiple Geneva conventions,  OSHA rules and is generally a menace 😈 to society so its gonna be a +support from me

Edited by phrog
edited wording a bit
  • Gaminglight Love 1

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

Mega +Support

As someone who's been around Ashefox quite alot as I'm also Gensec CMD, This man does wonderful work at PTs, off-meetings, etc. He is the perfect amount of seriousness so that he doesn't make the server extremely boring and like a day to day job and the perfect amount of minge to make anyone around him have fun while not disrupt or completely regard his duties. He has made it to a MAJ in security and then even the Deputy Head Of Wardens, there's no way this man shouldn't be chosen to be Event Team

• Gaminglight Love 1

22 hours ago, Pillercat said:

+Support

I like the event idea and I think Ashe would be a good fit for ET.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

+support 

VERY active

generally a cool guy to be around

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK