Request for J0lt to receive reserves

The CI Zero

I legit didnt know this was a thing

But preach πŸ™

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XII |Β Reznov Klushie | FoxxΒ  Β  Β  Β On: Β Alpha-8 | Β S.T.A.R.S |Β Iota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers'Β 

spacer.png

I'm sick of High Command pushing their dedicated workers, no, their own fucking friends under the bus for issues outside of GL/Spending time on personal life.

This shit has happened alot recently, even to myself partly, bullshit, utter bullshit, all of it!

Give my man the thing he earned, don't take it away like so many have before.

Fuck, man.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

8 minutes ago, Jummy said:

I'm sick of High Command pushing their dedicated workers, no, their own fucking friends under the bus for issues outside of GL/Spending time on personal life.

This shit has happened alot recently, even to myself partly, bullshit, utter bullshit, all of it!

Give my man the thing he earned, don't take it away like so many have before.

Fuck, man.

Β 

EX MAJ In MILΒ 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

I do believe he should 100% recieve reserves as even up to the point of being kicked for "Inactivity" he was regularly showing up on raid logs and such, the removal reason was a farce and it's completely bullshit and feels down right targetted

• Gaminglight Love 1

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

@The CI ZeroI would rather you not speak on behalf of @Benslaki_IIand have Jolt himself speak for himself. If Jolt feels that he truly was mistreated by CI HCMD he is 100% welcome to speak with Site Admin on team-speak or make a post on the forum here, However I don't see the need for you to "represent" him and his opinions id rather hear it straight from jolt himself and how he feels on the matter.

Sorry but this isn’t how you get your friend’s reserves. If he wanted his reserves he should’ve talked to site administration about it and see what can be done.Β 

Edited by Skela

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat BΒ‘tch?❀️!!*^€{

6 minutes ago, Coltable said:

@The CI ZeroI would rather you not speak on behalf of @Benslaki_IIand have Jolt himself speak for himself. If Jolt feels that he truly was mistreated by CI HCMD he is 100% welcome to speak with Site Admin on team-speak or make a post on the forum here, However I don't see the need for you to "represent" him and his opinions id rather hear it straight from jolt himself and how he feels on the matter.

I would have taken it down that road but proved again and again before one person never seems to be enough for yall. Seeking community support to show I ain't one person complaining about this broken system this server runs on but rather allowing the topic to be in discussion and debated among the community that makes up the server seems more of a Democratic approach. I don't see people going directly to you for suggestions why should it be the same when it comes to things that need to be addressed by the community as a whole like this post.

"π˜•π˜° 𝘐 𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯'𝘡 𝘴𝘀𝘒𝘳𝘦π˜₯ 𝘰𝘧 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯'
'𝘊𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘡'𝘴 𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘡
𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 π˜ͺ𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯'𝘡 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

I don't know the whole story of why he was removed, but that doesnt matter, he was one of the reasons why CI is the way it is today, but there is no doubt that he really deserves it.

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Former CI CPT|Β Β GutsΒ |Β MexicanΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β β€œI will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β β€”Second Ideal of the Windrunnersβ€”

Just now, The CI Zero said:

I would have taken it down that road but proved again and again before one person never seems to be enough for yall. Seeking community support to show I ain't one person complaining about this broken system this server runs on but rather allowing the topic to be in discussion and debated among the community that makes up the server seems more of a Democratic approach. I don't see people going directly to you for suggestions why should it be the same when it comes to things that need to be addressed by the community as a whole like this post.

The reason why this isn't a community matter is because this is how jolt feels and how jolt was treated, Id feel alot more comfortable hearing this from him and hearing his experience on the matter, But yes their is nothing wrong speaking on behalf of someone but in most cases we only allow this when someone is blacklisted/banned from the forums and in this case he isn't.

Now again im in no way going to hide or remove this post, that is the last thing I want! I do however want a brief comment from @Benslaki_IIon this topic. From what ive been told from site admin Jolt was already on two strikes before his removal for activity so in that regard jolt would of had plently of notice/time to improve on that front. Most importantly reserves is not a feature that is a guarantee (it is common to be given though) within all command it is 100% up to the HCMD/Site admin if that command member deserves reserves now I stand by Site Admins decision in regards to how this was handled BUT that does not mean this can be re-looked at or examined once again! We have done this in the past and will continue doing for the foreseeable future.

Β 

13 minutes ago, Igneous said:

Okay so let me get something straight. You are complaining that your F R I E N D didnt get reserves. Now this is something I havent seen in my 3 years of running this server...

This rather is a complaint about the system and the structure of CI HCMD with a problem that is rather unjust that I feel should be addressed.Β πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

But take it that way if you wanna view it that simplistic.

"π˜•π˜° 𝘐 𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯'𝘡 𝘴𝘀𝘒𝘳𝘦π˜₯ 𝘰𝘧 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯'
'𝘊𝘒𝘢𝘴𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘡'𝘴 𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘡
𝘞𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 π˜ͺ𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯'𝘡 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

J0lt has done a lot for CI and also to balance the relationship between CI/MTF, but if he wants reserves he should ask them himself.

Β 

I'm sure SA can work something outΒ πŸ˜ƒ

• Like 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

22 minutes ago, The CI Zero said:

This rather is a complaint about the system and the structure of CI HCMD with a problem that is rather unjust that I feel should be addressed.Β πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

But take it that way if you wanna view it that simplistic.

So to address your issue with the structure of CI HCMD, you decide the best course of action is to make a post on the forums saying that J0LT should get reserves? You realize how contradictory that is? The name of this post is quite literally "Request for J0LT to get reserves" but you mean to tell me that I'm viewing this too simply?Β 

big cat running GIF

Β 

I'm sure if Jolt were to ask about getting his reserves, they would be 100 percent be given because man he sure as hell deserves it, mans done more than some people and he got less.
Β 

1 hour ago, The CI Zero said:

This rather is a complaint about the system and the structure of CI HCMD with a problem that is rather unjust that I feel should be addressed.

Where's your complaints about it? I wanna see emΒ πŸ‘€

• Heart-Eyes 1

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMCΒ Fan

I personally view J0LT as a major part of CI. I never really knew much with CI military, yet J0LT was by far the most recognizable members of the branch. I believe he deserves reserves whether it be through this method or another. But, in my opinion, if he wants them then he definitely should for everything thing he has for the branch.

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

Β 

j0lt got removed not only for inactivity he had a trail period for 3 weeks and didn't do trainings or promotions and i didn't want to remove him but when he had 3 weeks to do at least a little bit he did nothing and he wont be receiving tags since he got removed with a valid reasonΒ  i know he did alot for ci but he didn't do anything in the tp and i really didn't want to remove him since he was in ci for so long but he didn't give anything to work with he just gave up on it so only thing i had to do is remove him

and if he really wanted it he should speak about it not youΒ 

and i am pretty sure its not a vote on wither you could have it or not you gotta talk to sa about it not in the forumsΒ 

Edited by Warren Talos
  • Like 2

Best Regards From TheΒ Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern PrinceΒ 

The Last Oil BenderΒ 

Well let me tell y'all this, me and warren gave Jolt 2 Chances and he sure didn't take them we didn't want to remove him but he gave us no choice but to do it. We gave him a long time, now saying you couldn't be active isnt really a excuse there are LOA's and you knew we expected a lot from you when we put you on the trial period and 2 strikes. So if you know you aren't able to get on much and do much just take an LOA but you didn't. Now for the reserves well reserves are only for those that resigned as CI Command. You don't get reserves if you get removed that's not how it works. I know this kinda sucks since Jolt was in CI for a long time but that's not really how it works.

Edited by Alexxx

O5

Β 

Β 

Former:Β DT CPTΒ ,Β CGO - Tenn GraneetΒ ,Β 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

He was removed from CI, He didnt resign. When your removed you don't get reserves.Β 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & SecurityΒ || Armored ShieldΒ Award WinnerΒ || First Head Warden & HOPOΒ ||Β Security ArtilleryΒ UnitΒ ||Β D-7025 || D-Class High CouncilΒ ||Β Former Head of SecurityΒ ||Β FormerΒ AdminΒ || Former Event Team Member

Β 

spacer.png