Droz's TGM Application- Denied

Droz(Fish)

In-game name: Caliber/Droz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:429529912

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:  Lord I/Nova 1LT

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes, x2 RDM, Player diss, NLR, and FailRP on SCP, RDM on PRP, although all are old and none are active. In total, 5

How much time do you have on the server?: 7 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know a lot of bits and pieces here and there, such being IQ lore, what Vader and Palpatine did in there spare time, certain fights, overall a lot but all being spread out and random.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: To help with SIMs, Missions, and overall try and make IMPrp a more  enjoyable experience to try and encourage new players to stay with the server

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Due to my ranks i have listed for current it shows how i can deal with certain people and difficult actors, as well as how to deal with mingey players

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I have been on multiple small servers

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On-ship: An ambassador for a planet known as Krieg has come aboard to negotiate a deal for the benefit of his own planet and the Empire, when he explains the deal it is accepted/rejected by the highest on and then the ship is suddenly attacked by rebels and their elites, after interrogation it seems that no correlation between the two factions and the ambassador is let go. All be it there is still justifiable suspicion on Krieg.

Off-Ship(Assuming its on map just on Endor or Hoth): A rebel training facility has been found on Hoth for their elite students from basic training with reasonable suspicion that some Jedi also train there, IQ, Havoc, Nova, and Purge are dispatched to the area to get rid of said Jedi and the elites currently training there.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give @ rw_sw_tl40

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model @ models/delta/bad_batch/hunter_001.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Droz(Fish)

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

-Support
- Lots of warnings
-  I feel like the question 
"Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?" Is answered poorly and rushed, I believe you should go more into detail on why you want to become a gamemaster

- Off-Ship event seems more like a mission then a event. 
- Overall the application feels short and rushed 

Edited by Freedom

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

5 hours ago, Freedom said:

-Support
- Lots of warnings
-  I feel like the question 
"Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?" Is answered poorly and rushed, I believe you should go more into detail on why you want to become a gamemaster

- Off-Ship event seems more like a mission then a event. 
- Overall the application feels short and rushed 

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+ | - support

+ previous GM experience

+ I think he can learn and adapt to how GM's are expected to be.

- that is A LOT of warns but for what I have seen, you have changed.

- The question that asks you why you want to become a GM is not well answered. Being a GM is more than what you mentioned.

In all honesty, best of luck to you!

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

-support, looking at your warnings they are all in the past, so I'm not that clouded by those, however, your off-ship does seem like a mission as stated, and the answers seem a little rushed. I recommend either putting in a little more effort into your answers, or attending an interview for GM if you struggle to write long answers. Good luck though!

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

• Chico locked this topic