islandtoad's Forum Diplomat Application

islandtoad

In-Game Name: islandtoad

Steam Name: islandtoad[GL]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146214010

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Senior Admin on SCP RP

How often are you online on the forums? Usually around 3 or 4 times a day but it really depends on the day

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I really have no experience being a forum diplomat or anything similar, but I know the forums rules and I try to come at everything from an unbiased standpoint so I hope that I can have the chance to try.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I usually would say that I have good judgement. I have spent a few months in the community and know for the most part how people should be acting in and out of game. However I always try to ask other staff members around me if they have the same perspective and discuss it with them. 

A few months ago there was someone who joined the server and maybe after 10-20 mins of playtime said the N-Word. He didn't mean anything wrong by it and was genuinely very nice to me and other players but he didn't know the rule. He apologized greatly and after I told him I had to ban him for a week he was never toxic or rude. He just said something along the lines of "alright, I guess I'll see you in a week, I look forward to seeing you around." I had to ban him due to our no tolerance policy and afterward I was genuinely sorry for the guy, but I knew I had to do it.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would put them under content moderation and depending on the severity/content of the posts warn/ban them as well as hide their spam posts.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

I would inform them that if they do not stop the post would be locked and if they didn't stop it I would lock the post. If they then started arguing somewhere else then I would likely warn them both.

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

+ Support 

- Okay application 

- Active

Good Luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 10/21/2021 at 11:05 PM, Pillercat said:

Massive +Support

Island is a great staff member

Good app

Hard worker

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again.

Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥