Zombinator

Your in game name: Jeb Threep the 912 Main

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:19270437

The player's in game name: The Gaming Goat

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:183269254

The original staff member's nameOne dude with the long name

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 5:00PM EST 10/20/2021

What did the player do: Broke fearRP

What was the disposition of the sit (no action/verbal warning/formal warning/etc):No action via islandtoad saying so. This should have been written down, there is no excuse not to update your documentation. You are insanely large as a network and this sort of thing shouldn't be happening. Update your motd to reflect your homebrew rules or people will blatantly ignore them and take an hour of three peoples time to do a sit that just gets rejected by islandtoad with no action anyway.

Why do you think the disposition was inappropriate?: The motd clearly states:

"

Do not break FearRP. FearRP is established under the following conditions:

Non-Combatants (Utility, Research, CI R&D) can be placed under FearRP if two or more individuals point heavy weapons at them.

Combatants (GENSEC, MTF, CI Military, D-Class, MMF, ACM) can be placed under FearRP if three or more individuals point heavy weapons at them.

SCPs that can be FearRP'd can be placed under FearRP if two or more individuals point any type of firearm at them.

SCP-049 is an exception to this rule and requires three or more individuals point any type of firearm at him.

Individuals can be FearRP'd even if armed.

Heavy weapons are defined as shotguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, and light machine guns.

Individuals actively engaged in combat can not be placed under FearRP.

Distance to establish FearRP is within voice chat range. All individuals have to be within line of sight, and unobstructed by walls, doors, or other cover.

When placing an individual under FearRP it must be for the purposes of capture, interrogation, or ransom. FearRP'ing and summarily executing personnel without taking other actions is not allowed.

The Praxedes' Fist is exempt from FearRP.

Non-combatants are unable to place others under FearRP."

Do not break FearRP. FearRP is established under the following conditions:

Non-Combatants (Utility, Research, CI R&D) can be placed under FearRP if two or more individuals point heavy weapons at them.

Combatants (GENSEC, MTF, CI Military, D-Class, MMF, ACM) can be placed under FearRP if three or more individuals point heavy weapons at them.

SCPs that can be FearRP'd can be placed under FearRP if two or more individuals point any type of firearm at them.

SCP-049 is an exception to this rule and requires three or more individuals point any type of firearm at him.

Individuals can be FearRP'd even if armed.

Heavy weapons are defined as shotguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, and light machine guns.

Individuals actively engaged in combat can not be placed under FearRP.

Distance to establish FearRP is within voice chat range. All individuals have to be within line of sight, and unobstructed by walls, doors, or other cover.

When placing an individual under FearRP it must be for the purposes of capture, interrogation, or ransom. FearRP'ing and summarily executing personnel without taking other actions is not allowed.

The Praxedes' Fist is exempt from FearRP.

Non-combatants are unable to place others under FearRP.
"

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4Ed1NFe1mom3Z/d1337BAfkpGQ?invite=cr-MSxTRG4sMjUwODQ1NzAs

Any extra information:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4Ed1NFe1mom3Z/d1337BAfkpGQ?invite=cr-MSxTRG4sMjUwODQ1NzAs

Edited by Zombinator

Information:  Sit was called for fearRP violation. At the beginning of the clip provided I could only see two people with weapons out. However when Gaming jumped onto the elevator everyone pulled weapons out and the fearRP would've been valid. However, at the time that gaming jumped onto the elevator another d class was came up. I consulted with Island about the rules regarding multiple combatants and fearRP and he stated that to fearRP with two d class it would require additional (6) guns on the individuals. 

Unsure of if the reporting party was seeking for a warn to be issued.

+Support for adding this rule into the MOTD for clarification

- Do not believe any action should be taking against gaming goat

Edited by that one dude with the long name

One dude with the long name

Senior Moderator at Gaminglight SCPRP 

Site 50, [REDACTED], Finland

"Abuse no one and nothing, For abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision." - Chief Tecumseh

9 minutes ago, that one dude with the long name said:

Information:  Sit was called for fearRP violation. At the beginning of the clip provided I could only see two people with weapons out. 

The issue is that TWO of them were quick to pull their cuffs out before the player can fully understand they were being fearrp'd. Leaving only 1 person with a gun out. I suggest being smarter about that so this problem won't happen again. Because technically both parties are right.

Gaming goat is not new, so it's obvious that they were going to fearrp him and he should have known this. HOWEVER, he's also not wrong because they started yelling fearrp WITH CUFFS OUT. Before that, was inaudible sound so who tf knows what they were trying to say. The point is that the second "fearrp" was heard, only one gun was out. Unsuccessful.

-Support

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

Towards the end of the clip 3 people were pointing weapons at him and he was still non compliant I am going to side with a 

+support for a Verbal warning and or formal if deemed fit. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

This is more of a fail on Security's part. FearRP is immediately broken upon two of the guns being put away for cuffs. There wasn't time to establish that to the receiving player "The Gaming Goat" nor did anyone think to re-establish it in that timeframe. Even in the clip, the gun goes out of his view so he would not have known that the proper amount of guns were out. One second and switch doesn't mean you can maintain a freeze, you got to maintain through the whole process. Some people are lenient and will let you have it but the proper way as described in the rules were not established.

-Support

EDIT: I don't appreciate the use of reputation and constant replies over an opinion that will most often not even be used in deliberation by SMT. You made your statement, I made mine, and we can disagree. But that's immature sir.

Edited by Sparkle
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

This is more of a fail on Security's part. FearRP is immediately broken upon two of the guns being put away for cuffs. There wasn't time to establish that to the receiving player "The Gaming Goat" nor did anyone think to re-establish it in that timeframe. Even in the clip, the gun goes out of his view so he would not have known that the proper amount of guns were out. One second and switch doesn't mean you can maintain a freeze, you got to maintain through the whole process. Some people are lenient and will let you have it but the proper way as described in the rules were not established.

-Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

1 minute ago, Zombinator said:

Imagine a world where the entirety of D-Block consists of three MTF and a 912. Imagine one D-boy. Imagine those three swarming him with rifles out yelling FEARRP and imagine ignoring that and continuing to walk. You are now in the mind of The Gaming Goat who has been quoted to say "Its just a game".

"Semi-Serious RP" btw, if he wants to rp with you and get cuffed he can do that. But still y'all didn't broke the number of guns to fearRP so he didn't have to let himself be cuffed.

• Like 1

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

1 hour ago, Some Weeb said:

Towards the end of the clip 3 people were pointing weapons at him and he was still non compliant I am going to side with a 

+support for a Verbal warning and or formal if deemed fit. 

- I rarely see dclass actually follow fear RP, becuase yknow....dclass, this isn't really a rare occurrence
- Even if one dclass did break fear RP, you can always just wait for the next dclass to go up the elevator
- I think a verbal would be fit

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

EDIT: I don't appreciate the use of reputation and constant replies over an opinion that will most often not even be used in deliberation by SMT. You made your statement, I made mine, and we can disagree. But that's immature sir.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

12 minutes ago, Zombinator said:

Imagine a world where the entirety of D-Block consists of three MTF and a 912. Imagine one D-boy. Imagine those three swarming him with rifles out yelling FEARRP and imagine ignoring that and continuing to walk. You are now in the mind of The Gaming Goat who has been quoted to say "Its just a game".

I said "it's just a game" because you seemed to be freaking out in the sit. Aswell to the fact that it is only a game. You are saying things like "we will help this place together" and "this is not personal" in regards to making a report on the sit. I feel like parts of this are made out of spite because you were referencing the time where I warned you for exploiting the fact that you were turned into a zombie because of a former ET's mistake in spawning in the 008 entity. 

Here is a clip of most of the sit if it clearifys anything.

https://medal.tv/clips/68706308/d1337QMv1lyr?invite=cr-MSxQVWwsMjUwODQ1NzAs

6 minutes ago, Zombinator said:

Except its The Gaming Goat, a staff member.

Not a staff member anymore, im a senior event team member.

• Will locked this topic

After review from the SMT team we have come to the conclusion that this was a situation involving miss communication from the staff team and bad play from Gensec. 

At the first FearRP situation Gensec and MTF proceeded to put away their guns moving the FearRP status from 3 guns to 1 gun making FearRP no longer in play. It is required to have 3 guns on the suspect at all times with valid line of sight. 

Now, for the FearRP rules its just 3 people to cause FearRP. Just because there are 2 people able to be FearRP'd doesn't mean you have to have double the people. You just need 3 people to fearRP a combatant class. 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||