• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:

River

Steam Name:

(GL) River

SteamID:  

STEAM_0:0:444423163

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

Imperial RP Super admin 

How often are you online on the forums?

I am on the forums everyday from 3pm BST to 11 PM BST so a good 8 hours 

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe my self to be qualified to be a forum diplomat and i believe my self to trusted and respected by the people in the community. Another thing that makes me qualified is that i am actively looking through all the sections on the forums and checking to see if there are any problems that need to be reported to a forums diplomat. Finally to anyone that meets me will see me as a friendly person they can come to to get help for any problem they may have.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I consider my self to have a very good sense of judgement. Firstly as a SNR admin i have to make good judgements everyday when there is a problem that i have do deal with either on the server on in things like TS and discord. Another situation where i had to make a good judgement call was when one of my friends was doing something he shouldn't and i had the choice to either let him carry on or tell him not to do it and walk away and i can say i made the right choice to walk away from it. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

The first thing i would do is to dm him and let him know that spamming the topics will not make his situation better and also ask what server he was banned from and direct him to the correct location of where to put his ban appeal. However if this was to continue i would hide his post and contact the head diplomat on why i am hiding his posts 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

If there was a situation where two people were arguing with each other i would first put a message on the the post saying to keep this to - and + supports and that any further arguing will result in the post being locked until SMT look at it. I would also contact the head diplomat on why i locked the post 

Edited by River

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

+ Support

- Good Application 

- Trusted 

- Good guy

- Great staff member 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

51 minutes ago, Phil said:

+Support

- Great Application

- Dedicated Staff member

- Active

would be a great addition to the forum diplomats, good luck!

Trusted as a superadmin, good luck

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again.

Thank you for your interest!

• Dislike 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥