Clistro

In-Game Name: Danny

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:118322929

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 6 Weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc.)?: MTF E11 LTC

What is your time zone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6 

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I was a former member of this SCP RP's event team. I left the team after 6 months [1/11/2020 - 7/17/2020] at the rank of Member. My time as a SCP event team member was mostly spent creating custom lore events as this gave me more creative space when creating events. The second position I had was on GL military rp's War Dog ET where I would set up small scale events such as terrorist outposts and the such.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers. Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):

[SCPRP 12/2/19]  - I have one due to "teaming" with SCPs this was caused because I continued to ride an elevator after 939 got on it and he killed CI because they moved. I got warned because the person was in my custom class so it was assumed that I was working with him. 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I’ve been a long time member of this community jumping from server to server and investing my time and earning into the community. I believe that this is proof that I plan to follow the guidelines because not following the guidelines puts everything I invest into the server at risk. I also have members of JMT, Former JMT and even a member of SMT that can vouch for my level of trustworthiness with an event team rank. And If that isn’t enough, I have my reputation as a former GL SCP ET as proof that I can be trusted with an event team rank. As for the construction of events side I can be trusted to be a great member of event team because my experience in the community has taught me many event techniques such as holograms, room construction, one way mirrors for redacted scenarios, and voice generation of Cassie, SCP 079, and even artificial voice for the use of creating unique events.

describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I have two scenes I'd  like to use one new and one old [Update one new more scenario]

Old Scene - LCZ  Underground Utility Station https://medal.tv/clips/68633798/d1337jXPDEy3?invite=cr-MSxzSFAsODI0Mjc0NCw

With this old school event I used to do Maintenance would be called into lower to deal with the after math of a small tremor cause the utility station to be damaged. In order to get in maintenance would have to climb into a pipe in-between HCZ and LCZ and clear rubble blocking a door that would allow the rest of maintenance, security, and research to come down to the station. Once security has made it down maintenance will have to quickly patch holes that will allow hostiles to come pouring into the station these hostiles would be: snakes, spiders, and even D Class tunneling in through the sewage line (Spiders, and Snakes would be players). while maintenance is doing  that research's job is to re calibrate a micro power generator down there to ensure that LCZ remains properly powered. Depending on how things are going I could adjust the water level and anyone standing in it without a hazmat would be colored green as a sign of infection and would have to report to medbay for a screening where they'll roll with medical to see whether they're safe or not. Occasionally I'll bring this station back with a couple of changes like a new generator stoles from a GOI or a new researching project to increase power production.

New Scene - LCZ Metro Line Station https://medal.tv/clips/68617102/d1337ubXrYd3?invite=cr-MSxzNzAsODI0Mjc0NCw

Metro is a new concept I want to try this time around with a story concept of abandoned research wings. This is another maintenance focused event where maintenance has to come down and clean up rubble building  on the tracks and restoring the station full operation. Maintenance will roll in with security and after security have come in and cleared the area Player zombies will come in from the Tunnels cause chaos to maintenance personnel and security. should security be deemed unfit MTF will be allowed into the metro area to deal with any zombies or anomalies. Once the first station is clear I plan to make a series of branching stories from the metro lines from abandon power production projects to Secret weapons projects, and even occasionally throw in a hostile faction tunneling their way into the metro line looking for an easy shortcut. this is still a WIP but I hope for it to turn out well.

New Scene - UVB - 76 [[:>Reborn_Wild_Fire]] [[:>Executing_Protocol_76]] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_8YIbdF_RljCJS11X0VGpm2NBTqrB9Q0/view?usp=sharing

UVB-76 always fascinated me as an actual creepy look into what goes on over our heads. UVB-76 opened up a world for me of looking at WideBand Radio where you can find multiple countries dishing out secret messages & the use of ghost stations. The biggest ghost station in my opinion is UVB-76 as there have been attempts to find  the station however no one can quite pin it down. The only thing you can hear from UVB-76 is the occasional buzzing sound coming in at around 25bpm and while that may sound boring occasion code language is sometimes spoken over the radio adding to the mystery. As for my basis behind this event I plan to have UVB-76 be involved in the releasing of a dangerous outdated CS who is hell bent on plotting the downfall of all human life. This event be a long planned story event following the assault of  EX D4 Ronin, EX D4 Chupacabra AP3, and EX D4 Orion LE9. These 3 will cause all kinds of problems for the site which each having their own special trait.

Old Scene - Concord Cyan Dawn https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MxA3fuVry6liiUNSowG95fzcD1aCFxgQTta8CDmaFec/edit?usp=sharing

Concord Cyan Dawn was a custom GOI I made early on in my career as an ET. the group consisted of extremely technical fanatics who are lead by a time traveling & dimension traveling entity known as The Shian. the leader is a time traveling AI hell bent on the destruction of humanity as a way to remove the flaws that they cause in the future. The GOI is capable of bringing with them future tech to use in their fight against humanity. The foundation's job in this scenario is to terminate the Shian and the recover all future tech in for studying.

New Scene - Artifact Power Generation: Metro Line Station https://medal.tv/clips/68835208/d1337cTHTBpl?invite=cr-MSxEeUQsODI0Mjc0NCw

This one is sort of an update on my Original Concord Cyan Dawn Monadic Plane Crystal but instead of it being stolen from the CCD the foundation was researching a new form of power generation. The site responsible for this research was known as Site 08 a site responsible for electrical artifact studies. The project has lied dormant due to the site's alpha warheads detonating due to [Redacted] leaving the surface Extremely irradiated and impossible to enter even with a radiation suit. However since it's proximity was close to site 50 it was linked with site 50's rail system allowing for an underground route to be accessed after it's been cleared. Once at site 08 research's job is to look at previous notes and discuss with utility on how to move forward either by dousing the crystals in gamma rays to upping the power to re stabilize the crystal so it's safe for transport back. This event will play similar to keep talking and nobody explodes where the artifact will have random traits such as fast moving lights, colors, energy rings, and pulsation. I plan to have a whole document written out that I can provide to research and have research back at site 50 giving instructions to maintenance in site 08 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-____-J. Cool rock I guess.

Sewer Event.jpg

Site 08 Core.jpg

Edited by Clistro
Adding New Event Idea
  • Gaminglight Love 1

United States Reserve General / Retired 1944 US GOA 

Rho 36 CO Occult Operative/ MTF Epsilon Eleven Commander Danny

+Support hard as hell

Seeing his sewer event for Maintenance a while ago gave me the interest to try out ET on Gaminglight, and It would be awesome to have this amazing guy back into ET. ET Building game would go up 95% with this guy around, as well as he is awesome with RP.

(The sewer I saw way back then is in the photo he provided, its the same design basically)

Edited by Travar

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

+ Previous ET.
+ Plenty of hours.
+ Event idea is uncommon and appreciated. 
+ Warns aren't a issue.
+ Community Support

On a personal note i came to know your build before i knew you. I recall someone had copied your dupe and showed it to me at some point and I was impressed. 

Overall, +Support 

Edited by Train Overlord

Nothing special here, move on.

+Major Support

- He’s the nicest guy you’ll ever meet

- He was past ET and assisted Imperial GMs with building dupes

- He’s trusted by SMT and past JMT

- He’s creative and unique 

- I love him and I’m bias 

- He has been apart of the community for a long tome

I can’t color text on my phone.

Edited by Novah

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

3 hours ago, Train Overlord said:

+ Previous ET.
+ Plenty of hours.
+ Warns aren't a issue.
+ Community Support

O

Overall, +Support 

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

On 10/20/2021 at 1:22 PM, Novah said:

+Major Support

- He’s the nicest guy you’ll ever meet

- He was past ET and assisted Imperial GMs with building dupes

- He’s trusted by SMT and past JMT

- He’s creative and unique 

- I love him and I’m bias 

- He has been apart of the community for a long tome

I can’t color text on my phone.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 10/20/2021 at 10:29 AM, Train Overlord said:

+ Previous ET.
+ Plenty of hours.
+ Warns aren't a issue.
+ Community Support

On a personal note i came to know your build before i knew you. I recall someone had copied your dupe and showed it to me at some point and I was impressed. 

Overall, +Support 

No reason for you not to be accepted. Massive +Support