Forum Diplomat  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Forum Diplomat

• Yes!
    • No!

In-Game Name: Skela

Steam Name: (GL) Skela

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:165988481

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?
Senior Admin/ SCP-RP

How often are you online on the forums?
Usually on the forums 1-3 times a day in semi long periods.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?
As a Senior Admin and also the rank of an O5 council member, I can confidently say my responsibilities as these ranks will show what I can put on the table for the Forum Diplomat Team. I believe my judgement, communication and observant skills will be put to great use for the community.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? 

As an O5 Council member, decisions are made either on our own or as a team. At times you have to make decisions to either control the situation, to completely stop something from happening or to set up preparation for the near future. My 2 & half year of experience as command heavily shows my decision making skills as I've done my fair share of providing solutions towards the people and making it a win-win for all.
Also as a Senior Admin, I can confidently say that I tend to provide a leading hand towards lower ranking staff members when I'm available and working alongside with the community in providing the help that's needed.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
Firstly I would take screenshots and begin to hide all of the spam posts the individual had posted and inform them that if they continue to spam, I will send through all evidence to the Head Diplomat for an official warning or ban if needed. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?
Making sure the post is clean, I would inform everyone to remain civil and all further posts should be +/- support, while checking on further comments and removing comments that may be offensive, toxic or doesn’t have anything to do with the subject. If any arguments were to continue, the post will be locked for SMT viewing.

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

+Support

Skela is a very efficient, friendly, and overall good staff / site administration member and thus I believe he would be a very good Forum Diplomat. 

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

5 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

Skela is a very efficient, friendly, and overall good staff / site administration member and thus I believe he would be a very good Forum Diplomat. 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

6 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+support, I haven't played SCP in a long time but during my time I saw some excellent work from Skela, ranging from daily posts encouraging activity, to being general active on the forums and TS meeting people and making sure he's a publicly facing member of staff and that everyone's opinions are heard. Being a Forum Diplomat requires that strive to have everyone's opinion heard, whilst also having the maturity to make sure things don't get out of hand. Skela has proven his ability to do that in a number of situations during his time as both staff and in his RP roles, and I couldn't think of a better candidate for Forum Diplomat.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

16 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

20 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

Great Person From What I've Seen
Good Luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 10/19/2021 at 8:17 PM, Hoovy said:

+Support

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

1 hour ago, Phil said:

+Support

Skela is a great choice to join the Forum Diplomats for the reasons above also being a long time and well known member he would be a great addition

Good luck skela!

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

On 10/19/2021 at 8:17 PM, Hoovy said:

+Support

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

13 hours ago, Dang said:

+ support

Skela is the perfect fit for the forum diplomat position.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Application Accepted!

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥