• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:

Bon

Steam Name: 

[GL] BL_BONANAZA

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:156029258

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

Admin, ImperialRp

How often are you online on the forums?

Multiple times through-out the day

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe I am qualified to be a Forum Diplomat because my time and experience as a staff member and roleplayer on Imperial RP. Staff in general is achieved through hard work and the knowledge to handle situations according to the facts. My time spent as High Command and Low Command has gave me the knowledge and experience to handle disputes and arguments which a forum diplomat needs to have. I am typically on the forum every day of the week multiple times through the day and I usually like to keep my eyes on certain posts that may bring arguments into the discussion and where they may stray from just +/- supports. I am typically able to calm people down during these times as well as I know when to joke and be serious through-out.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

During my time as Staff and my RP rank I have shown to be non biased and handle sits accordingly. No time stands out as I try my best to handle all sits the same by coming to be reasonable and best outcome for the server and the players enjoyment while be presented with evidence and care. There will be time where I need to speak to the player 1 on 1, Warn or Ban but I belive my choices are made fairly and consistent from player to player. I do my best for both sides to come together in mutual understanding.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

In a situation where a user is spamming in multiple topics I would first contact them and inform them to stop over DM'S and heavily suggest to him that if he would like to appeal his ban he can appeal it in the appropriate sections. If they do not stop  I will begin to hide their spam posts if it doesn't relate to the topic at all and then I would contact the Head Diplomat for any further discipline they see fit.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

I would first post a comment on the post saying " Forum Diplomat Message - Stop arguing or this post will be locked. Only + or - Supports are allowed.  ". If they would keep arguing, I would hide the argument comments and lock the post, and let SMT/Head Diplomat handle the appeal.

Edited by BL_BONANAZA
Promoted

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

18 minutes ago, SAINTY. said:

+Support
- Very active
- Good intentions for the community
- Trusted
- Serious

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

2 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+Support
- Very active
- Good intentions for the community
- Trusted
- Serious

Good Luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again.

Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥