Nu-7 Branch Update! - 10/19/2021 -

Toasty

Changing to a +Support

Though, This entire argument on the forums could've been avoided if you guys just communicated more with other branches, If they did/didn't communicate with yall first, who cares be the bigger man. I'm not trying to diss but we all want things to be fair and sometimes you need to hear the opinions of others to help find that fairness.  I'm happy with the edits made and I hope yall have a great time with the update. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support

-With D5 added we dont need your cracked ass HP/AP updates
-More custom weapons that are probably gonna be op as shit
-Yall are perfectly fine where you stand
-The update just looks like yall want a counter to CI with their HP buffs
-Hell nah

• Like 5
  • Dislike 2

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

On 10/19/2021 at 2:30 PM, Toasty said:

Halo Weapons

I have a question regarding this I dont want to be "That guy"

but like I do not see this being very RP immersive in fact I think it would be kind of ridiculous to be shot at by a concussion rifle in a SCPRP server, again I aint tryna be that guy halo is a beloved game from myself but I struggle to see how this might fit into the server without ruining a few RP aspects. So like how are you guys planning on implementing this like HSU then NO OTHER class can have it or something else? 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

7 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

I have a question regarding this I dont want to be "That guy"

but like I do not see this being very RP immersive in fact I think it would be kind of ridiculous to be shot at by a concussion rifle in a SCPRP server, again I aint tryna be that guy halo is a beloved game from myself but I struggle to see how this might fit into the server without ruining a few RP aspects. So like how are you guys planning on implementing this like HSU then NO OTHER class can have it or something else? 

We aren't using any covenant weapons.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

3 minutes ago, Toasty said:

We aren't using any covenant weapons.

OH OK then never mind then its perfect. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG