Nu-7 Branch Update! - 10/19/2021 -

Toasty

7 hours ago, Toasty said:

Job Name:  MTF Nu-7 Hammer and Sickle Apex Unit -> MTF Nu-7 Hammer and Sickle Unit: Mark II

Job Description: The Hammer and Sickle Unit: Mark II are units that have been handpicked from HSU: Mark I. They are designated with the task of ensuring all threats towards the facility are dealt with in a swift manner be that from hostile GOI or breached SCPs. HSU: Mark II are granted level 4 clearance in the facility.

Add models: models/valk/H5/unsc/SPI/Spi.mdl

Remove models: models/player/suno/hunk/hunk.mdl

HP: 225->300

Armor: 225->200

Job Slots: 3->2

New Weapons: weapon_doom3_chainsaw, tfa_csgo_nu_7_smoke, tfa_hr_swep_shotgun, tfa_hr_swep_assault_rifle, tfa_hr_swep_srs99

Remove weapons: tfa_csgo_smoke, tfa_csgo_nova, aw_bal27, tfa_csgo_awp

Extra Info/Notes: 

Needs to be able to whitelist “MTF Nu-7 Hammer and Sickle Unit: Mark I

(tfa_hr_swep_srs99) Increase Clip Size: 4 -> 8

(tfa_hr_swep_assault_rifle) Buff Damage

I see your trying to create something like Alpha Unit and that's really cool and all but we're treating the HP and Armor on this job like it's monopoly money. To make a comparison real quick Alpha Unit has 300 HP and 200 Armor, the exact amount you're requesting. It's understandable to have strong jobs when there are regulations to them an example being D4 Alpha Unit only being able to enter on a Code Red. If there are regulations put in place for the job that haven't been stated I'm more then happy to hear, but even if there were regulations in place I'd find it only fair for D4 to be able to get a buff and then E4 will need a buff of it's own and you see where the mess happens.

7 hours ago, Toasty said:

Job Name: SCP 7101-GL (Level 65+)

HP: 1000->1500

Extra Info/Notes:

Increase Max Health Regeneration: 500 -> 750

Things SCP-7101-GL and Dolos have in common as of before branch update:

• 1000 HP
  • Regeneration SWEP (Dolos being worse as it requires him to be frozen vulnerable for 2 minutes to heal)
  • Ability to teleport
  • Hand Picked
  • Requires 12+ of the opposing branch to be online.

Things SCP-7101-GL and Dolos don't have in common before and after branch update:

• Dolos taking an hour to attempt to get again whether you win or lose and requiring a high effort raid to obtain.
  • SCP-7101-GL having 15 minute NLR and being able to flag up through without interruption.
  • Dolos having an assassin knife that insta taps but with a 1 minute cooldown after each stab (counts missing swings).
  • SCP-7101-GL having a sword it can spam doing high damage
  • Dolos requiring 85+ players online
  • SCP-7101-GL requiring 75+ players online

I'd say 7101 has the advantage already here, unless there's something I missed I don't see a reason for a buff.

-Support to everything mentioned in my reply everything else seems fine yet my opinion is subject to change.

Edited by Cloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

7 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

Massive -support to all the HP/Armor buffs 

Most of Nu7 jobs already have a ridiculous amount of hp.

+support to most other additions. 

Agreed to this. If anything, there should be debuffs to armor and health for a few MTF jobs but that is neither here nor there.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, Cloaker said:

I see your trying to create something like Alpha Unit and that's really cool and all but we're treating the HP and Armor on this job like it's monopoly money. To make a comparison real quick Alpha Unit has 300 HP and 200 Armor, the exact amount you're requesting. It's understandable to have strong jobs when there are regulations to them an example being D4 Alpha Unit only being able to enter on a Code Red. If there are regulations put in place for the job that haven't been stated I'm more then happy to hear, but even if there were regulations in place I'd find it only fair for D4 to be able to get a buff and then E4 will need a buff of it's own and you see where the mess happens.

• 1000 HP
  • Regeneration SWEP (Dolos being worse as it requires him to be frozen vulnerable for 2 minutes to heal)
  • Ability to teleport
  • Hand Picked

Things SCP-7101-GL and Dolos don't have in common before and after branch update:

• Dolos taking an hour to attempt to get again whether you win or lose and requiring a high effort raid to obtain.
  • SCP-7101-GL having 15 minute NLR and being able to flag up through without interruption.
  • Dolos having an assassin knife that insta taps but with a 1 minute cooldown after each stab (counts missing swings).

I'd say 7101 has the advantage already here, unless there's something I missed I don't see a reason for a buff.

-Support to everything mentioned in my reply everything else seems fine yet my opinion is subject to change.

E4 just got a buff. The HP buff to the Mk. II would leave it with the same health/armor as a trauma unit AFAIK.

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

6 hours ago, Cloaker said:

Regeneration SWEP (Dolos being worse as it requires him to be frozen vulnerable for 2 minutes to heal)

Dolos doesn't have a regeneration SWEP.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

2 hours ago, FBI-01 said:

E4 just got a buff. The HP buff to the Mk. II would leave it with the same health/armor as a trauma unit AFAIK.

The buff is to counter 4 branches attacking us it’s so we have an actual chance of getting past EZ. 

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

10 hours ago, Cloaker said:

• 1000 HP
  • Ability to teleport
  • Hand Picked

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

I'd like to start off by saying a couple of things:

First of all E11 High Command and CI Gamma were not consulted about this branch update which isn't all that good and hurts our cooperation and branch relations we built so far.

Second, I'd like to point out that the reason Alpha Unit has such high HP and Armor are because they are part of  a donator only branch and that they have HEAVY restrictions in place.

Third, CI only got +50 HP on most classes due to Delta-5 being added to the server, thus having to deal with more MTF equipped with better guns, while I can see the point of CI having the advantage when they have more people on than MTF but recently that only happens only on Friday at around noon when they're getting ready for their meeting (I mean no disrespect to CI here).

Now with that out of the way,

-support for the HSU changes beside the guns, you guys want an Alpha Unit but without any of the restrictions we have in place which is not only unfair towards CI but towards E-11 as well

+support for everything else

Edited by Nenea Tanti
  • Like 3

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

Just now, Nenea Tanti said:

First of all E11 High Command and CI Gamma were not consulted about this branch update which isn't all that good and hurts our cooperation and branch relations we built so far.

Second, I'd like to point out that the reason Alpha Unit has such high HP and Armor are because they are part of  a donator only branch and that they have HEAVY restrictions in place.

Third, CI only got +50 HP on most classes due to Delta-5 being added to the server, thus having to deal with more MTF equipped with better guns, while I can see the point of CI having the advantage when they have more people on than MTF but recently that only happens only on Friday at around noon when they're getting ready for their meeting (I mean no disrespect to CI here).

-support for the HSU changes beside the guns, you guys want an Alpha Unit but without any of the restrictions we have in place which is not only unfair towards CI but towards E-11 as well

-support for the 7101 changes, they are not needed the current issues 7101 has are that no one plays on it, which from what I understand is because no one really has the whitelist, other than that the class is pretty good

^

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

27 minutes ago, Nenea Tanti said:

-support for the 7101 changes, they are not needed the current issues 7101 has are that no one plays on it, which from what I understand is because no one really has the whitelist, other than that the class is pretty good

We weren't consulted about CI's or E11's branch update last time either and I remember you personally telling myself and Wanted at the time that you didn't care about any of the changes we're going to make, so It's pretty immature of you to call us out on that. I remember asking you to speak to your VCMDRs and double confirm things, you didn't do that either, so excuse me.

The rest of the issues being brought up have already been answered and we're making update to our initial post.

Edited by Yeppes

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

10 minutes ago, Yeppes said:

We weren't consulted about CI's or E11's branch update last time either and I remember you personally telling myself and Wanted at the time that you didn't care about any of the changes we're going to make, so It's pretty immature of you to call us out on that. I remember asking you to speak to your VCMDRs and double confirm things, you didn't do that either, so excuse me.

The rest of the issues being brought up have already been answered and we're making update to our initial post.

correct me if im wrong the whole reason our first branch update we posted was denied because we didnt talk to nu7/ci about it. But you know thats just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]

Just now, frog said:

correct me if im wrong the whole reason our first branch update we posted was denied because we didnt talk to nu7/ci about it. But you know thats just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Perhaps, I don't know the reason for It's denial. However, we weren't consulted when it was posted for the second time either.

• Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  •  

please note at the bottom dang was nu7 hcmd at the time

15 minutes ago, frog said:

please note at the bottom dang was nu7 hcmd at the time

At 8/5/21 I was already a VCMDR for 1-2 months and Dang got DoTF even before that.

•  

5 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

90% of the time every day except sunday yall make it to LCZ tho 

yuh after the buff we do

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

Ok, I understand everyone's views on the matter and after discussing solutions with CI Gamma CMD we have came to an agreement. I have updated the post and at the bottom has all the changes we have done. Please keep this thread clean and only +/- supports with your explanation. Hope you are all satisfied with the changed made and we can keep this tread civil from now on.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

Nu7 HCMD, Gamma and myself have reached an agreement and the branch update has been adapted to the general concerns on the buffs. Take your time to read through it again!

Edited by Cypher

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

19 minutes ago, GarGar said:

+support

The changes are great have fun 🤙

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG