Nu-7 Branch Update! - 10/19/2021 -

Toasty

1 hour ago, Alexxx said:

Halo weapons will be Overpowered

Any weapons on or added to the server can get edited by the managers to be made fair, like all D5 weapons, me and price had nothing to do with that and it's not the original weapons, it will definitely be balances/will be made balanced if/when it's on the server

33 minutes ago, Yeppes said:

outweigh CI in any way

No single MTF branch is meant to outweigh CI in any hp/armor due to the size difference. If a MTF branch were to get even with CI than it would be a slaughter just gonna be honest.  Also the 50+ hp they got as of recent was if anything not enough to balance D5, which will take time for balancing, so taking this big a leap on MTF side I don't think it is. For balancing CI and MTF you gotta think MTF as a whole instead of E11, Nu7, or D5 in specifics. If you think of them as a whole you can divide MTF into sections and it makes sense when combatting.

22 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

You're not fighting that many more combatives really.

I mean you kinda are, a lot of people aren't from MTF, I would say maybe 1/3, the rest are from Security and even CI. Not to mention it's even more different due to jobs and the issues that come with that. Thinking about it from that perspective is a little misleading.

11 minutes ago, Toasty said:

The buff for the HP and armor on some of the jobs are to help balance MTF since MTF not only has to fight CI but also SCPs and the constant rioting D-Class.

Again in honesty I think more balancing needs to go CI. Saying that MTF have to handle SCP's and D-class, which we do, that also takes away the main focus of MTF and the specifics. For D-Class that's our secondary job that shouldn't really be a factor here as there is an entire branch for that lol, although every branch has their ups and downs, their still there. For SCP's yall generally have those handled, even than most of them one shot so that doesn't effect it to much but I understand that. For CI you got us D5 lads and E11, and E11 also helps everyone out with everything cause there pretty baller. So honestly CI needs to get a bigger re-work as idk if the 50 hp buff is good enough.

-support
The HP changes to me seem way to drastic and early for a good re-working stage with D5 coming in. Although Nu7 has been killing it in activity and yall totally deserve some cool new stuff I feel this is just to much all at once, I think it's somewhat balanced now but again I think if anyone CI should be buffed more.

+support
Everything else is pretty darn cool, including those Halo weapons!!! Like I think this will be amazing!!

• Like 2

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

1 hour ago, Alexxx said:

Alright so, I got some issues with the branch update.

-Support On the HP Buff of HSU and the Halo weapons, I personally believe that the Halo weapons will be Overpowered and ruin the combat experience and The HP buff to 300 is just a no for me y'all dont need that much HP

Rest looks good for now

The reason for Coltable giving E4 that much HP is because we are facing 3 MTF branches inside of the facility now

^ ^ ^ ^

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

2 minutes ago, Toasterr said:

^ ^ ^ ^

43 minutes ago, Yeppes said:

It's not an HSU buff, we're merging both of our fireteams into one job, Mark II is supposed to be a limited new job given to only a handful of people. Despite that E4 still gonna be in a better position in terms of Hp/Armor and arguably weapons depending on how the balancing is handled.

Besides that, the Mark I HSU has a total of 450 Hp/Armor while CI heavy a BRONZE job is sitting at 275/200 which is still more, none of the HP/Armor buffs we're giving to our jobs outweigh CI in any way, so I'd recommend comparing jobs first and then commenting.

Comparing Donator jobs alone Goliath is still weaker than CI Heavy, I don't want to bring up every possible comparision, but there's that.

41 minutes ago, Toasty said:

I understand your view on the HSU HP buff but one thing I would like to add is that this job is a 2 slot job that is unlocked by default by the heads of HSU, as for other people they have to be hand picked so this job will be a very limited to who has it. We are also decreasing the armor by 25 and moving it to HP. For the Halo weapons, I have tested them and they are on par with the current weapons on the server. If you have any questions/concerns regarding the update feel free to DM me on discord and I can explain further.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

1 hour ago, Alexxx said:

Alright so, I got some issues with the branch update.

-Support On the HP Buff of HSU and the Halo weapons, I personally believe that the Halo weapons will be Overpowered and ruin the combat experience and The HP buff to 300 is just a no for me y'all dont need that much HP

Rest looks good for now

The reason for Coltable giving E4 that much HP is because we are facing 3 MTF branches inside of the facility now

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Big +++ Support

Time to get some reasons straight---

+ Always gotta love the HCMD Job changes

+ Rip the bread models on officer :c

+ So for the HSU Mark I, What we are doing is merging the old classes (Shadow and Apex) And combining them into 1, which explains why there is a slot change.

+ As for the HSU Mark II, that is going to become our alternate SF Job (similar to trauma and Alpha), the 2 extra slots are because every other SF has 6 slots on their general class, and 2 on their alternate class. The HP/Armor changes may seem big, but when you compare that with the fact that every single CI class got a pretty large HP/Armor buff, the 50 extra EHP pales in comparison (This is literally almost the same thing that happened to every other CI Class, but on a 2 slot job). White because attention, The base E4 Job literally has the same HP AND Armor as this job, I'm not sure why it's an issue.

+ The rifle guardian has been a very underwhelming class since it's release, and this change may actually help it become viable.

+ For the behemoth, it makes sense that our tank has a high HP, and before that just wasn't the case, so now we're fixing it.

+ TRT Weapon changes, they've been pretty bad ever since the MP7 got nerfed.

+ FE Changes pog

+ Senior Op gets luger? Way too busted, don't know how that slipped. (Joke)

+ I'm pretty sure the Galil is a nerf compared to the M4A1... Oh well

+ Enforcer/Goliath may be usable now, believe it or not.

+ So SCP-7101 has seen some very weird meta changes, so here we go. When it was first released, it actually seemed a little powerful, but eventually after summer the lower CI activity made it so there was rarely a 7101 on. When the dolos got added, it completely drove this class into the ground, however. Similar to 7101, the Dolos can teleport, however, it is permanently invisible (7101 has no thermals) and is also literally 1 shot by the assassin knife. And with the shift in meta allowing long ranged rifles to be viable, 7101 and it's sword only build can't really play much if there's more than 2 CI at range, and even in a group it struggles to have the HP to tank, relying instead on causing chaos and disrupting the organization. I feel like the HP/Regen HP buff will make it actually usable for groups, but don't get me wrong, it's still 1 shot by dolos, and still only has a sword.

+ And trainer is pog too I guess, no more training on TRT Though :c

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

9 minutes ago, Gordan said:

CI cant just respawn mechs like 7101.

If 7101 dies they have to wait 15 min NLR, also the person has to hop off the job so someone else can get on it and the player population has to stay 75+ and 12+ CI combatants in order to respawn. If 7101 dies then its dead unless those requirements are met again.

3 hours ago, Toasty said:

=======================================

Job Update

=======================================

Job Name: SCP 7101-GL (Level 65+)

HP: 1000->1500

Extra Info/Notes:

Increase Max Health Regeneration: 500 -> 750

Absolutely fuckin not. I've seen 7101-GL literally wipe raid parties of 10+ men before by itself. There is no reason at all for this class to be buffed as it already has 1000 HP, increased player movement, regeneration during combat, and on top of all that can teleport through walls and doors. Not to mention it can one to two shot any CI class. There is no reason for the buff, its strong enough.

- SUPPORT

SIDE NOTE: Other than that I think the update is good.    😄

• Like 4
  • Dislike 3

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

Massive -support to all the HP/Armor buffs 

Most of Nu7 jobs already have a ridiculous amount of hp.

+support to most other additions. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 minutes ago, Cuz L0g1c said:

Absolutely fuckin not. I've seen 7101-GL literally wipe raid parties of 10+ men before by itself. There is no reason at all for this class to be buffed as it already has 1000 HP, increased player movement, regeneration during combat, and on top of all that can teleport through walls and doors. Not to mention it can one to two shot any CI class. There is no reason for the buff, its strong enough.

- SUPPORT

SIDE NOTE: Other than that I think the update is good.    😄

7101 used to be strong months ago but since then due to all the HP/Armor buffs each class has gotten and Weapon reworks, 7101 has become obsolete to a point that if the WL is given to people they say they don't want it and will never play on it.

-support

Health buffs are unneeded especially 7101

If you need to buff health it should be 7101 1500-1650 and  HSU should be 250-250 and the weapons are fine but the slots should be discussed more.

All the other health buffs are unneeded just because CI got buffed.

+support

Trainer job

Everything else 🤙

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

3 minutes ago, Toasty said:

7101 used to be strong months ago but since then due to all the HP/Armor buffs each class has gotten and Weapon reworks, 7101 has become obsolete to a point that if the WL is given to people they say they don't want it and will never play on it.

It still has the ability to one to two shot any CI class, even E4. Even with the changes it is still a viable option for MTF if they want to use it at its current state. I don't think its the job that's the problem. Statistically it is the best MTF Nu7 class. I think the problem is the players ability to adapt to the new meta. There are numerous ways to play as 7101-GL and with this meta rushing into a crowd and spamming a katana is not viable anymore, especially against a skilled and coordinated raid party. There are numerous ways to play 7101-GL but this is the main way that I see players use the job. In this meta 7101-GL is not a solo class anymore, and nor it should be with the amount of HP and abilities that it has access too. It should be a class that is used by skilled players that have good decision making and coordination to assist MTF terminating any GOI forces.

• Like 1

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

1 minute ago, GarGar said:

slots should be discussed more.

The reason the slots are increasing is because we are merging the Shadow and Apex jobs. Both jobs combined are 6 slots but now we are merging the two jobs making it 1 HSU job with 6 slots so the same amount of people can play on HSU, there isn't any change in how may HSU can be playing at once. HSU: Mark II is a second variant of HSU that will be hand selected and is only 2 slots making HSU slots equal to both D4 (6 regular & 2 Alpha (8 Slots) and E4 (6 Regular & 2 Trauma (8 Slots). 

• Like 1

I'm not sure why a lot of you are concerned about the 7101 buff, It's a melee only class and is unusable at range in any capacity, and after 1 Small battle with CI, if it doesn't die it's going to be left with >300 HP which means it's now max HP is 750, which for someone that literally has to be in your face to deal damage, it's as if you're playing a game of dodge the bullets. Also I'd like to point out the fact that the new Senior HSU Job is hand picked from an SF that is already hand picked. Also it's has the same amount of HP/Armor that your 6 slot SF job does (E4).

Edit: HSU Also has the same HP+Armor of the Fury soldier (Another 2 slot job that can literally turn invisible and invincible for a few seconds.

Edited by Zack / Zarl

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

14 minutes ago, Ashe Fox said:

-support the HSU hp buffs, seems very unneeded

+support everything else though

Did yall even reach out to others to get input, its not required but it typically avoids alot of chaos that get caused on branch update posts.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

Big +++ Support

+ So for the HSU Mark I, What we are doing is merging the old classes (Shadow and Apex) And combining them into 1, which explains why there is a slot change.

+ As for the HSU Mark II, that is going to become our alternate SF Job (similar to trauma and Alpha), the 2 extra slots are because every other SF has 6 slots on their general class, and 2 on their alternate class. The HP/Armor changes may seem big, but when you compare that with the fact that every single CI class got a pretty large HP/Armor buff, the 50 extra EHP pales in comparison (This is literally almost the same thing that happened to every other CI Class, but on a 2 slot job). White because attention, The base E4 Job literally has the same HP AND Armor as this job, I'm not sure why it's an issue.

+ The rifle guardian has been a very underwhelming class since it's release, and this change may actually help it become viable.

+ For the behemoth, it makes sense that our tank has a high HP, and before that just wasn't the case, so now we're fixing it.

+ FE Changes pog

+ So SCP-7101 has seen some very weird meta changes, so here we go. When it was first released, it actually seemed a little powerful, but eventually after summer the lower CI activity made it so there was rarely a 7101 on. When the dolos got added, it completely drove this class into the ground, however. Similar to 7101, the Dolos can teleport, however, it is permanently invisible (7101 has no thermals) and is also literally 1 shot by the assassin knife. And with the shift in meta allowing long ranged rifles to be viable, 7101 and it's sword only build can't really play much if there's more than 2 CI at range, and even in a group it struggles to have the HP to tank, relying instead on causing chaos and disrupting the organization. I feel like the HP/Regen HP buff will make it actually usable for groups, but don't get me wrong, it's still 1 shot by dolos, and still only has a sword.

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

2 hours ago, Toasty said:

If 7101 dies they have to wait 15 min NLR, also the person has to hop off the job so someone else can get on it and the player population has to stay 75+ and 12+ CI combatants in order to respawn. If 7101 dies then its dead unless those requirements are met again.

Im not gonna like explain any more after this reply and cause an arguement, but it takes CI way longer than 15 minutes to get mech and a little harder than those requirements. 

Edited by Gordan
Didn't mean to come off that way

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

3 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

Big +++ Support

+ FE Changes pog

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

5 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

No single MTF branch is meant to outweigh CI in any hp/armor due to the size difference. If a MTF branch were to get even with CI than it would be a slaughter just gonna be honest.  Also the 50+ hp they got as of recent was if anything not enough to balance D5, which will take time for balancing, so taking this big a leap on MTF side I don't think it is. For balancing CI and MTF you gotta think MTF as a whole instead of E11, Nu7, or D5 in specifics. If you think of them as a whole you can divide MTF into sections and it makes sense when combatting.

^^^ It seems reasonable when you only comparing Nu7 to CI. However, Nu7 ain’t the only combatant branch in the foundation.  If every MTF branches getting jobs that have same amount of health/armor as we do, we will be having a hard time and end up losing activity.
Everything else looks good tho. It’s always good to have a branch update to keep things fresh and enjoyable.

+/- Support

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.