Warning Appeal - Fringbean

[GL] Fryingpan36

Your In-game Name: Fringbean/Change

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:485639549

The admin's name in-game: CoolCaz

What warning did you receive: Power Gaming

When did you receive this warning: 10/17/2021

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: Flagging onto D-class.

Why do you think this warn was false: "Switching between combat jobs on a branch after dying to avoid NLR timers" is the reason for the warning although logs say different (NLR was waited)

Evidence the warning is false: https://medal.tv/clips/68486905/d1337x3L6rel?invite=cr-MSxOcEgsMTU2NTIzNjEs (its just logs) 

+support

Skill issue. 

• Dislike 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

-/+ until full thing is heard

NLR does not just mean the timer. the rule was implemented so that if people died on CI/MTF during a CI raid, they wouldnt go on dclass on target the apposing branch

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

-Support

Just because you waited your NLR doesn't mean you didn't still hop onto d-class to kill Security and MTF after you died in the raid.

This has been stated as a no no at multiple CI, MTF, and Command Meetings.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

2 minutes ago, Sprink said:

-Support

Just because you waited your NLR doesn't mean you didn't still hop onto d-class to kill Security and MTF after you died in the raid.

yee

-Support

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

Not gonna give a + or - support since, well, you know lol

The reason why I issued the warn was because he did hop onto the D-Class job after being killed during a CI raid, and even though his voiced intention was that he 'just wanted to go to HCZ as D-Class' he did still hop onto another job after dying in a raid while the raid was still going on, and fought foundation personnel. As it says in the motd, "Switching to different branches or SCPs to target opposing branches after being killed/during a raid." 

Again, what his true intentions were I do not know, but when I was taking the sit, it was clear that he did hop onto D-Class after dying in a CI Raid, and attacked Foundation personnel, while the CI raid was still going on. If the CI raid was over, and then he did it I wouldn't have handed the warn obviously, or if he was just chilling/running by on D-Class, sadly that wasn't the case. As a long-time member of the community, and as a 2LT in CI, he should have known better...

Nonetheless, if the higher powers wish to remove his warn, go for it, but the warn is justifiable for the circumstances in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, Coolcaz11 said:

The reason why I issued the warn was because he did hop onto the D-Class job after being killed during a CI raid, and even though his voiced intention was that he 'just wanted to go to HCZ as D-Class' he did still hop onto another job after dying in a raid while the raid was still going on, and fought foundation personnel. As it says in the motd, "Switching to different branches or SCPs to target opposing branches after being killed/during a raid." 

Again, what his true intentions were I do not know, but when I was taking the sit, it was clear that he did hop onto D-Class after dying in a CI Raid, and attacked Foundation personnel, while the CI raid was still going on. If the CI raid was over, and then he did it I wouldn't have handed the warn obviously, or if he was just chilling/running by on D-Class, sadly that wasn't the case. As a long-time member of the community, and as a 2LT in CI, he should have known better...

Nonetheless, if the higher powers wish to remove his warn, go for it, but the warn is justifiable for the circumstances in my opinion.

I agree with Coolcaz.

-Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

34 minutes ago, Sprink said:

-Support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

1 hour ago, Coolcaz11 said:

58 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

I agree with Coolcaz.

-Support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, Sprink said:

-Support

As shown in the logs the security was the one who started the combat between me and him, when I flagged onto D class. I was not passed the red line and had no intention of attacking security until he had falsely attacked me. Even if I had the intention to attack security I had still waited my NLR making it a False warning.

Edited by [GL] Fryingpan36

21 minutes ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

As shown in the logs the security was the one who started the combat between me and him, when I flagged onto D class. I was not passed the red line and had no intention of attacking security until he had falsely attacked me. Even if I had the intention to attack security I had still waited my NLR making it a False warning.

Do you have a clip of that? It could easily be that you shot at security, missed, and they hit you first, thus (as far as the logs can tell) initiating combat.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

44 minutes ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

You were over the line when the combat happened so obviously we have to shoot you. You had every intention to kill Security.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

I still think +Support 

They instigated combat with him in the rules it is against them to flag on for the purposes of killing them so it makes not sense for this warn to be here. 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Let's try to keep arguing to a minimum please.

I don't want this appeal post to become muddled with back to forth, so before anything blows up, if you wish to argue, please resolve it in DMs. 

My last comment on this is the warn was *not* for trying to slip past NLR, but because Fring had hopped onto a D-Class job and got engaged in combat with an opposing branch while the same CI raid that he was involved in the previous life was still going on.

If more context, clarification, or whatever else is needed, please feel free to DM me and I will do my best to fill in on what I could tell at the time when I took the sit. Besides that, try to keep this to + or - Support, along with own thoughts and whatever else you wish to post, but please don't post something if you know it's going to incite argument in this thread. Keep it to DMs!

One final note, do NOT harass anyone who was in this report in DMs, if I catch wind of even the smallest harassment going on through DMs or other means, I'ma whoop somebody's ass. Thank you!

Man, colored text is fun

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sprink said:

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

7 hours ago, Coolcaz11 said:

Let's try to keep arguing to a minimum please.

I don't want this appeal post to become muddled with back to forth, so before anything blows up, if you wish to argue, please resolve it in DMs. 

My last comment on this is the warn was *not* for trying to slip past NLR, but because Fring had hopped onto a D-Class job and got engaged in combat with an opposing branch while the same CI raid that he was involved in the previous life was still going on.

If more context, clarification, or whatever else is needed, please feel free to DM me and I will do my best to fill in on what I could tell at the time when I took the sit. Besides that, try to keep this to + or - Support, along with own thoughts and whatever else you wish to post, but please don't post something if you know it's going to incite argument in this thread. Keep it to DMs!

One final note, do NOT harass anyone who was in this report in DMs, if I catch wind of even the smallest harassment going on through DMs or other means, I'ma whoop somebody's ass. Thank you!

Man, colored text is fun

-Support 

Edited by FBI-01

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

15 hours ago, Sprink said:

-Support

One dude with the long name

Senior Moderator at Gaminglight SCPRP 

Site 50, [REDACTED], Finland

"Abuse no one and nothing, For abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision." - Chief Tecumseh

The whole reason that rule was added was *because* CI/MTF would immediately hop onto D-Class after dying in a raid to get back at the other party.
From what I can read here, that's exactly what you did.

-Support.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 10/18/2021 at 9:14 PM, Sprink said:

-Support

On 10/18/2021 at 6:29 PM, Coolcaz11 said:

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia