pog's Starfighter Officer Application

pog Saul

What is your name? mt name is pog

What is your rank? my rank is Elite pilot

How long have you been a NCO? i have been NCO for 1 week and 2 days

What rank are you applying for? i am applying for Flight Lieutenant

How many strikes do you have? i have zero strikes

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? the reason why i should be officer is because i am one of the most active people in the sever playing at lest 5 hours and i am a 1SG in a different battalion and i can lead troopers to what there are needed to do and supposed to do and i love helping other so if you need help with some thing just tell me and i will help you. i always take constructive criticism to heart and always keep trying to improve my act. i am cobra squad Officer  so i know a bit about Benning a Officer. i have been in SF before this so i know already a lot about SF and some history about SF.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? i can make other troopers enjoy being in SF like do SIM's and other fun stuff like that. i can help Command with Tryouts so we can keep SF popular and keep it growing to a point we might be able to break are record of how many SF was on at one time. i could help with certification of other NCO and help then to go in the right Direction

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? yes i do understand this.

〖ImperialRP and SCP RP 〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps DPD LTCOL , Senior Moderator, DT SGT DL7, GM VIII, SF CSO FL,  CI RND SVA MBIO || Current: CI FTO SFC Saul, D5 PFC|| PhD in eye

• Will locked this topic