Adams Staff Application- Accepted

Adam.

Poll  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get the chance to become A Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: MTF E11 DoFTO 2LT Adam AD3M

What is your steam name?: BobTheBuilder

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:198765610

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): BobTheBuilder#0021

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have experience with staffing. I was A Senior Admin on GL Imperial RP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 19, 2020

What date did you make your forums account? May 19, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? I have 5.image.thumb.png.96bf4f98479b3caafebf3349087f5556.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold.

Are you a staff member in another community?  No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Timezone: BST.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank for multiple reasons. Firstly, because I'm active within the community amassing over 2352 hours of playtime on GL servers which shows that I can be active on the server, and fulfil my staff duties. Secondly, I have the experience of being A Senior Admin on Imperial RP, so I want to be able to apply that experience helping be people to high standard on SCPRP. Thirdly, I'm friendly, mature and trustworthy which can be shown through the achievement of the rank of Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat and Support I in Gaminglight. These are traits which I believe would qualify me to be A good staff member because you wouldn't want A staff member who is aggressive to players who are having an issue. Finally, I'm from the UK, so whenever the people from other time zones are sleeping, I will be on and available to stop an early morning rulebreakers or anybody who is having an issue.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

Firstly, I would bring the player MRDMing to somewhere that does not interfere with RP (Staff Room). Then if they started swearing at me, I would ask them to calm down, but if they continued, I would gag them and or freeze them if they started to run around the staff room. Then I would check logs to confirm that they did indeed MRDM. If the logs confirm he did MRDM, then I would warn him for MRDM and or staff disrespect depending on the words they said to me when swearing at me. Once I've warned them, then I would ask an Admin+ in staff chat to come to me and ban the rulebreaker for 5 days. If there is no available Admin+, then I would ask A Moderator+ to ban them and then request an extension in the staff discord.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? Well I would simply explain their punishment to them like I would to anybody else who is breaking rules and then explain to them that if they are just going to continue to break rules, then they will just receive harsher punishments.

59 minutes ago, Toasterr said:

+Support
-Staff experience
-Can be trusted with rank
-Experienced GL member

I do +Support it

But from your last app the amount of community that wanted you in, and your a former staff member. I don't know why SMT wouldn't want you. Maybe something you did.

• Thanks 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

8 minutes ago, DonJ I said:

I do +Support it

But from your last app the amount of community that wanted you in, and your a former staff member. I don't know why SMT wouldn't want you. Maybe something you did.

For context, I asked for it to be denied. I decided I wanted to become Staff on da Zeus DarkRP server, but after I while I made the decision to resign so I could focus on SCP, so I've applied for staff on here again.

Edited by Adam.

5 minutes ago, Adam. said:

For context, I asked for it to be denied. I decided I wanted to become Staff on da Zeus DarkRP server, but after I while I made the decision to resign so I could focus on SCP, so I've applied for staff on here again.

ohhh ok thanks for that

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 10/18/2021 at 1:34 PM, Toasterr said:

+Support
-Staff experience
-Can be trusted with rank
-Experienced GL member

• Thanks 1

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH