Bear_

Should I be a Forum Diplomat?  

1. 1. Should I be a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Bear

Steam Name: [GL] Bear

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92083887

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Gamemaster Senior-Admin ImperialRP

How often are you online on the forums? Usually everyday.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? Between GM and moderation, I want to help out more where I can. Forum Diplomat and Support are both areas that I have been wanting to join for a while. I have maintained a strong track record on ImperialRP Staff team and I believe I can be trusted with the responsibility of Forum Diplomat.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I believe I have and maintain good judgement. I am High Command on ImperialRP and the position comes with its own degree of responsibilities and difficulties. The position requires difficult decisions be made, especially in regards to disciplinary actions on troopers that have broken or disregarded the rules.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? The user would first be requested to stop and the spam posts hidden. If the user persists in spam or other warn able behavior then contact/inform the Head Diplomat for disciplinary measures.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? Inform both users to stop arguing and keep feedback to the standard +/- Support functions. If the arguing continues then the specified post may have to be put on Locked until SMT can review. 

Thank you for considering my application. 

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

+ Support 

-Good Application 

- Trusted

- Good guy

-Good staff member

Good Luck 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Head of Staff

+Support
Active
Trustworthy
Great guy
Great staff member
Would make a good forums diplomat

Good Luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again.

Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥