Tayson Terry MAJ App

Tayson Terry

Should i be a MAJ  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a MAJ

• Yes
    • No (Please give input so i know what to improve on)

This poll is closed to new votes

Posted September 6 (edited)

Rank You are Applying For: MAJ

In-Game Name:  Tayson Terry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197725176

Current Rank: CPT

How long have you been in your current rank?:  11 weeks

What timezone are you in?: MST

How many Warns do you have?:  2

Permission:  Will

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):  so I want to be a MAJ and I need to tell you why I deserve to be there, but first let me say something.  some of you know I was a MAJ before and I miss it so much and that is why I have tried so hard to get back to my MAJ position. I also want to get to MAJ again cause I want to surpass my self and be the best PD officer I can be. and with that said we can get to the good stuff.

Before I get into it all like I said I am more excited than ever and I want to surpass myself and grow greater than major but first let’s just get there! firstly I have a wide range of skills I have been in nearly every department that gaming light police RP has to offer and with all that came a great deal of training and knowledge  But with that said let’s get onto the main course like I said with me I am bringing a new skill set and new hardware. To elaborate I feel like I have developed myself as a person to be more hospitable and overall kinder now I do admit I do have my moments and the low Command can contest to that haha but all jokes aside I feel I am a much better person and more than ready for this role. And on the new hardware side of things well let’s just say I got some new tech and I’m now getting over 100 frames a second on the server making me far more efficient with response times and with other things like accuracy.

Now finally you know me and I know you. Now I take this saying to heart with the server because I feel that I have made many great relationships on the server  and I feel I am a good part of the community and if you know me you would know the only time I apply for things like this is when I’m ready and I feel that I am ready and if I’m not I would plead for any of you please help me with any constructive criticism‘s or anything that can help me along the way appreciate you all for reading and have a good day

and yes I did use parts of my old app because I think it is all 100% accurate to what I would say now 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  yes 

779036469_Untitled(2)(1).jpg.5431f75bf4135d44f145364909724f83.jpg

On 10/18/2021 at 1:23 PM, Zigmund said:

+support

I meet this guy on my first day on the server had been a great person since

Was great in SCO19

trusted 

good rep

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

On 10/18/2021 at 10:23 AM, Zigmund said:

+support

I meet this guy on my first day on the server had been a great person since

Was great in SCO19

trusted 

good rep

Great work in SCO19

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

• Will locked and unlocked this topic
  • Will locked this topic