Ignis Warn Appeal

IgnisNuts

Your In-game Name: Ignuts

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516807893

The admin's name in-game: Bulborb

What warning did you receive: NITRP

When did you receive this warning: 10/17/21

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: So I was running around on surface with no intend to roleplay, but instead just talk to some old friends that I saw was on the server at the time, and wanted to catch up with them and how the server is nowadays. Then a RRH Analyst comes up to me, and cuffs me even though I stated that I had just wanted to socialize with some with some friends yet they persisted that I am forced to get in an rp scenario when I was clearly OOC. Cut to when I'm inside the facility, and I state to the guy word for word, "I have no intention to roleplay." Then thats when the warn was given to me because the context wasn't given in the sit saying that had no intentions to rp even though they forced me to. Mind you surface isn't like D-Block where there is constant action and rp, I was simply trying to socialize with some old friends. Then after that same sit the person that called the sit HSU Hawk, other known as Azreal came up to me on his staff job and yelled at me to get in roleplay or leave even though I stated to him that I wanted to just socialize with some friends, they acted like I was the only one in the wrong, like I wasn't allowed to be friends with people, and not talk or catch up with them.

Why do you think this warn was false: I had no intentions to roleplay, as in I was out of character yet I was forced into a rp scenario despite being out of character.

Evidence the warning is false: OOC can't be in character, as it is Out Of Character

• Heart-Eyes 1

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+/- Support

I'm not sure if you can say that you just don't want RP when you get caught, but it still seems kind of pointless to me to grab a person who has no rank and no CI information when  he have less rank than a PVT.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

- So there were alternative ways you could talk to your friends via Teamspeak or maybe stay in spawn and wait for them while they were doing something else. As you walk out of spawn, you choose to be in RP unless you're given a tour (EX: CI with physguns  are OOC for a surface tour) or training which weren't any reasons why you were out of surface. But hey, there can be many reasons.
- I'm assuming you were on a CI CC or a CI donator job because you kinda left that out or maybe it was obvious to everyone.
- I wish that there were video clips of this to make it more believable, can't fully believe your words.

@Bulborb - want to hear your side of the story as well.

Currently, I'm shifting towards a -Support.

david-goggins-lifting.gif

Alright so here's my side of the story: 

A sit gets called on your for NITRP I teleport to the person who called the sit, he pastes something you said into the chat it said something like "I have no intention to RP" and you responded with "This is true." he also went on to say you had been talking on open comms even though you had been stripped. I check logs and that checked out so I gave you a warn for NITRP. I had no clue you had been cuffed while you were OOC since you hadn't said anything about you being cuffed while OOC while you had time to do so, to me this just seemed as you didn't really care of the RP.

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

-Support

The warn is inherently correct because you went out and about that anyone seeing you wouldn't think you are OOC. You said yourself that you had no intention to RP, just to hang out. Great, but you have to do so the right way. If you are going to do like you claimed you were doing, stick to areas that are considered OOC and hang out there. Lower D-Block, spawn areas, etc. Get everyone you want to hang with into a position where they won't get roped into RP by just being there. Teamspeak is also a way to stay connected. Consequently, you are admitting to the warn being correct in theory.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

The warn is inherently correct because you went out and about that anyone seeing you wouldn't think you are OOC. You said yourself that you had no intention to RP, just to hang out. Great, but you have to do so the right way. If you are going to do like you claimed you were doing, stick to areas that are considered OOC and hang out there.

Perfectly Stated by Sparkle. There are set areas that are considered out of RP that you should stick to if you have no intent to engage with RP. Surface is considered a Roleplay Area, thus the warn is indeed valid.

(I get what you were doing, but in the future I would advise staying in spawn)

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"